Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Can someone confirm the charges involved in zerodha on the sell side apart from brokerages and usual taxes...learnt something like rs.13+tax is being charged in addition to brokerages as DP CHARGES...
every brokerage will charge you a DP charge, this is applicable only when you sell shares which are lying in your demat account. No such charge for selling intraday or in f&O.. Rs 13 per debit instruction, if you sell infy 10 times during the day from your demat, you will be charged only 1 dp charge at the end of the day..

Raghuveer

Hi Raghuveer, If you don't mind can you please email me the download link for 100.7 version?

Thanks,

Mark
Link to download ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7.exe (19.422 MB)

The file will be available on the server for the next 7 days.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5e3eda996504d2d0999344979ec912302c5831132

MD5: 95ca1e72c99a6d00a854ec37cfc3efb6
SHA-1: 98d5225ff6526e9eb7493984acd247c4438ca10f

This version of ZT will not work with josh utility.
"Link to Excel" is not working in this version of ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7
So if you need "Link to Excel", stick to the old version of ZT (ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.97.7.exe).

md5/sha1 is to verify that the file downloaded is the same that was uploaded.
search for "free windows md5 sha1 checker". download any tool of your choice and compare md5/sha1 of downloaded file with the posted value.

Last edited:

manojborle

Link to download ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7.exe (19.422 MB)

The file will be available on the server for the next 7 days.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5e3eda996504d2d0999344979ec912302c5831132

MD5: 95ca1e72c99a6d00a854ec37cfc3efb6
SHA-1: 98d5225ff6526e9eb7493984acd247c4438ca10f
raghuveer what is this md5 and sha1 ?
also u said we not possible to use josh utility with this version.
is the problem solved ?
can I download this version and use josh utility ?

Raghuveer

raghuveer what is this md5 and sha1 ?
also u said we not possible to use josh utility with this version.
is the problem solved ?
can I download this version and use josh utility ?
This version of ZT will not work with josh utility.
"Link to Excel" is not working in this version of ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7
So if you need "Link to Excel", stick to the old version of ZT (ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.97.7.exe).

md5/sha1 is to verify that the file downloaded is the same that was uploaded.

search for "free windows md5 sha1 checker". download any tool of your choice and compare md5/sha1 of downloaded file with the posted value.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Some updates, which you would also receive an email on:

Traders,

Here’s an update on a few things happening at Zerodha recently.

1. The 60-day challenge has been very successful and we are extending it beyond August 15, 2013 on popular request.

We have started profiling big winners of the challenge and also consistently profitable traders on the Winners’ section of Z-Connect to help your trading performance. Check out the latest article from the Winners’ section: Rajesh, winner of the 60-day challenge, from IIT to trading options intraday profitably with aggressive strategies.

2. We have received queries on whether the NSEL issue affects Zerodha in any way. The answer is “NO, it doesn’t affect us as we are not members of NSEL and have no direct or indirect exposure to it.” We have also put up a blog trying to explain the issue that happened at NSEL in a layman’s language. Do click here to read about it and educate yourself.

3. Recently Zerodha added an additional security feature on your account by announcing the introduction of Zpin for Call & Trade or for general inquiries on the phone. The use of Zpin is mandatory, so please make sure you always have your Zpin handy when you call us. We’re resending your Zpin to your email ID today.

As always continue to visit Z-Connect to learn more about us and the markets. We’re revamping our website and would like to hear from you about what you’d like to see there. Click here to write a review about our products and services. Tell us what you like and what you don’t like about us so we can improve on what we have to offer.

Happy Trading!

Team Zerodha

Hi zerodha,

please introduce unlimited plan in nse cash market. I like your service, but brokerage coming highly for me...(i am trading daily 10 to 20 scrips) I want to continue with you forever...!!!!

Pls introduce any fixed brokerage for nse cash market soon..

Thank you.

Last edited:

arcus

Hi zerodha,

please introduce unlimited plan in nse cash market. I like your service, but brokerage coming highly for me...(i am trading daily 10 to 20 scrips) I want to continue with you forever...!!!!

Pls introduce any fixed brokerage for nse cash market soon..

Thank you.
Instead of complaining why dont you try to win the zerodha challenge. That way your brokerage would be zero anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.