Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sumo,

I love your reply bro.

By the way, I am NOT "planning" to do it actually, but still that was a fair question 'coz we cannot say who is intending this & who is not, so everyone should know the options left with Zerodha in such cases. Further, "disasters" do NOT come with a warning and anyone, yes, anyone can be a victim of it ........... I hope this does not happen to anyone though, but who knows ..........

shekharz
One should trade positions which if have to be liquidated in a crash or disasterous situations he can pay up the losses. Losses have to be paid. Not paying losses is running away and not owning the responsibility for our actions.

There are legal methods of recovery...also there are " not so legal " methods and things could get very ugly....I have seen that happening top others...so never trade so large that in crash, one cannot pay the losses...

Smart_trade

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

Is the Zerodha 100.x.x.x version available to download..?
Please give synopsis of what's new in latest version.

Thankyou.
most of the changes are in the backend, it is lighter, reconciles faster, logs in and out faster. A lot of people were complaining, that when it gets disconnected and you connect again, you don't get to see data on the chart or on vwap, even this is fixed...

Finally, MCX-SX will be live.. :) ...

megapixel

Hi Zerodha,

Two queries :

Q1 :
Is it possible to trade two orders at one go in Z5 or Mobile version ?

I don't like to trade two times one by one ...wondering if there is a shortcut.

I want to sell a option and a future.....but at one go only......any shortcut ?

Is there any solution ?

Q2: There is no Quick Buy/Sell in Z5 or Mobile version ....is it not possible to buy a stock without adding into watchlist ? if possible ..how ?

Dear Zerodha,

F&O account statement format is not correct in backend. Please help to correct it. You can find the issue by comparing it with MCX account statement format. Please get this done asap. Thanks.

Basket order places the different order sequentially, the top one first and then it follows...

Basket available only on the software version and not others. So ZT and NOW

Dealer terminal and basket order has nothing to do with each other. Basket order is available on retail and dealer and it is the same. Basket not possible on mobile and web..
thanks Zerodha thats very useful.

Can you add basket order in the Zerodha Mobile and the Web version also when you issue the next update? I hope there is no restriction from SEBI on providing this facility on Web or Mobile.

I am sure many many clients of Zerodha would find it very useful.

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.