Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Two queries :

Q1 :
Is it possible to trade two orders at one go in Z5 or Mobile version ?

I don't like to trade two times one by one ...wondering if there is a shortcut.

I want to sell a option and a future.....but at one go only......any shortcut ?

Is there any solution ?

Q2: There is no Quick Buy/Sell in Z5 or Mobile version ....is it not possible to buy a stock without adding into watchlist ? if possible ..how ?
you can use the basket order for this, but not possible on web and mobile..

http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/basket-orders-zt

F1 and F2 works, but buying without adding to watch list, let me find out..

Zerodha

thanks Zerodha thats very useful.

Can you add basket order in the Zerodha Mobile and the Web version also when you issue the next update? I hope there is no restriction from SEBI on providing this facility on Web or Mobile.

I am sure many many clients of Zerodha would find it very useful.

thanks.
Nothing to do with SEBI, speaking to the tech team to figure out if it can be done on the web/mobile..

comm4300

Which magazine are you talking about?? Mumbai is still sometime away, opening up in Gujarath( Ahmedabad) this week..
why are you setting shops now? Weren't you supposed to be completely online business with just an office in B'lore?

Given the cost involved in acquiring an office in Mumbai/A'dbad ;staff salary etc etc....how are you going to manage your flat brokerage model and sustain profitability?

Even if you have "excess cash" to afford all these, pass it on to your existing customers by way of reducing TO tax; instead in indulging in such costly ventures.

Hope all these "costs" don't eventually force you to increase your brokerage/other costs.

Zerodha

why are you setting shops now? Weren't you supposed to be completely online business with just an office in B'lore?

Given the cost involved in acquiring an office in Mumbai/A'dbad ;staff salary etc etc....how are you going to manage your flat brokerage model and sustain profitability?

Even if you have "excess cash" to afford all these, pass it on to your existing customers by way of reducing TO tax; instead in indulging in such costly ventures.

Hope all these "costs" don't eventually force you to increase your brokerage/other costs.
Hey Comm, These offices are all done with partnerships, where we don't invest any money.

These are all basically low cost support centers, no highly paid VP's etc, partnership with people who share the long term vision.. Even the guys with whom we partner for an office, first have to have had an online partnership with us for a few months, for us to ensure that the person is qualified..

As you would realize, for us to offer more, we need to have more clients and we have realized that to have more clients, we probably would need more sales centers/people.. :) ..

Zerodha

If Iam Investing a money in sharemarket
and i want to withdraw my money from market after all the clearnce of my positions
if i cant get my payout back at the time
who should i need to contact directly apart from the broking house that i trade
who is the person responsible for my money apart from my broker
how can i contact them and complaint about the company by voice????????? any questions
The question is, what do you mean by " if I can't get my payout back at the time" , How do you define this time?

First thing you need to know is that even if you cleared all positions, for the clear balance it will take T+1 for f&o and T+2 for delivery(2 days)...

If you put a withdrawal request, different brokers have different ways to give you that funds.. There are still a lot of brokers who say, they will give you withdrawal only by cheques and brokers like us do it only online..

You can see our policy here: http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/zerodha-fund-withdrawal-from-trading-account

I don't know about which broker you are talking about, but if you feel that he is intentionally not paying out then complain to the exchanges...

soft_trader

If Iam Investing a money in sharemarket
and i want to withdraw my money from market after all the clearnce of my positions
if i cant get my payout back at the time
who should i need to contact directly apart from the broking house that i trade
who is the person responsible for my money apart from my broker
how can i contact them and complaint about the company by voice????????? any questions
You can contact Exchange/SEBI/FMC if you have any grievance against your broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.