Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be still done as an AP..

Can you give me an idea on how they charge for algos?? I know sharekhan is in the range of 10 to 15k/month/strategy.. How does it work with you and what kind of strategies do you use..??
I use there options statergy only though which we can do conv reversal butterflies and condors as of now but they dont charge me anything as my brokerage commitment is there for minimum monthly 50 K when i started though rates have reduced by 60 % i started at 1 P 10 P and options 20 rs now options is 5 rs for me

Also at Globe capital i have an account where i am not using ALGO but working on there ODIN and now there they provide depending on client omnesys NEST
from 4500 rs per month per statergy to 7000 rs depending upon clients

Initially they asked me 8000 per strategy but came down to 4500
but i still dint take it as at religare it free for me

But in the End this is not plane on line broking you will have to monitor these client some one has to be in touch with them they will execute huge trades not like your regular clients

There are limits issues some times we sell nfity out of the month butterflies for 3-4 rs debit and 10000 * 4 that is 40000 nifty options that is 800 lots in one trade ( no one will give cash margin of 25 K to sell one lot of options to make 3-4 rs ie 200 rs because the market intrest of 25 K is 250 rs per month
SO all selling is done against stocks in DMAT

If you get 50 clients like these they will do more turnover in there respective segments then all of your Zerodha members combined but they will have many other demands
other then low brokerage , low transaction charges and yes full margin against stocks they will have to be treated like pet birds and not chickens

Last edited:

Brill

What is Zconnect?

today nestplus is not working displaying error that user not enabled on nestplus and asking to purchase it. so far as i know it is free with z trader then y this error.please fix this though i contacted zerodha over phone but they could not help and nest officials are not picking up phons:(

Same question, have been waiting for this for quite some time. Haven't seen any posts/links on this yet.
Haven't got the link for HTML5 platform. Zerodha said it in a post that it was going to start last week. :confused:

Zerodha

This is the second day continuously when NEST-Trader did not allow me to login (in morning, don't know what will happen later about login).

Please look into the matter.

champ

Even I could log in just now.
Positional Option scripts are not available in the admin position, Not able to contact the customer care too for the last 15 minutes.

champ

Even I could log in just now.
Positional Option scripts are not available in the admin position, Not able to contact the customer care too for the last 15 minutes.

Not able to place any order, have faced the same problem couple of days back also and the worst part is Zerodha do not receive our calls during this.

Status
Not open for further replies.