Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Trading account open instantly but yet to get DEMATE a/c information.

When I contact your support staff they told me I cannot buy share on Delivery basis.

This is not fair.:(

You should allow us and keep delivery in your pool and when the Demate a/c open, you will transfer it.
Hey Moneypick, keeping stocks in the pool account is an un-compliant process followed by most of the brokers today. According to NSE, no stock should lie in the pool account for more than 24 hours, but brokers don't really heed to this, by using certain loopholes.

I know it might be a small roadblock that you have to wait till the demat is open for taking delivery, but this is the right way..

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I would like to give some feedback ...

(1)some ( not all ) of your CC guys are not aware of the Nest Trader features...and also trading . Please train these guys .....training is very much required.

(2) can you please open Live support Desks . Have you seen Nest Plus Live chat support ? Those are very much helpful. They have couple of Live chat support Help desk where user can explain issues and get solution.
Thanks for the feedback, we are trying to cover as many queries on Zconnect to reduce your interaction with our support team.. If there are any topics that you want a blog on, let us know and we will have it up..

The problem with help desk for us is that we started as a beta, but all the clients did was ask prices, ask if orders executed or not, which directions market will move etc.. That said we are intending to take it live soon..

Zerodha

zerodha,
i had sent documents for bse segment on 1st Dec. but till now i havent received any response from you in this regard. how much time does it take to open if i already have my nse trading & commodi trading a/c with you. i want to know about ZT i dont know about it. what should i do.
plz reply.
thanks
http://www.zerodha.com/Test/connect/blog , look out for trade@zerodha and ZT-software version, we have blogs on how to use ZT..

If you have sent BSE enablement, if we have received should take only 24 hours.. Can you email to [email protected] with the courier tracking number, we could find out where the courier is..

IF you intend to migrate to ZT, send an email to [email protected]

Zerodha

I am not criticizing you as you may assume just reading my handle against this post as usual but i have a friend who trade very less and had a account with way2wealth which is a very stupid broking firm as far as i had interaction with there employees ( i say they are only good at selling coffee and should do that only )

But there NEST has no problem what so ever as he tells me from last one month
but your software has had 5- 10 problems in last few months alone you
need to pull up omnesys people now (as it it they are also very arrogant people so i went with ODIN PROGRAM TRADING FOR MY OPTIONS TRADE )

Also i read in other thread some one write you change .125 % delivery STT
where as other brokers as we all know charge .1 % STT which i think is not correct Kindly clarify ( 99 % i am sure that u will be charging what are the right Taxes but 1 % you re not then please dont Blame me for criticizing you
Hey Mayank,

Now I remember your name by your handle.. :) ..

We charge STT of 0.1% for delivery from the day it was reduced by the govt, I guess june this year.. We haven't had 5 -10 problems in a month, actually for the last 3 months that we are live on NEST for NSE, there were probably 3 incidents where we had an issue for 3 to 5 mins and that too for not more than 20% of our clients.. Hopefully the next 3 months will have 0 such incidents..

We are launching an algo platform called i3- all execution based strategies to reduce impact cost, pretty interesting and we will put it up our Zconnect soon, will let you know.. Do have a look..

Hey Mayank,

Now I remember your name by your handle.. :) ..

We charge STT of 0.1% for delivery from the day it was reduced by the govt, I guess june this year.. We haven't had 5 -10 problems in a month, actually for the last 3 months that we are live on NEST for NSE, there were probably 3 incidents where we had an issue for 3 to 5 mins and that too for not more than 20% of our clients.. Hopefully the next 3 months will have 0 such incidents..

We are launching an algo platform called i3- all execution based strategies to reduce impact cost, pretty interesting and we will put it up our Zconnect soon, will let you know.. Do have a look..
Yes i was pretty sure that u will not charge more STT then govt levied as its a case of cheating according TO central excise rules but just wanted to confirm

You people are going quite high tech very good to see as you need to up the game as now there are lots of brokers coming up with ultra cheap brokerage
which was your USP till now but sadly i will not be able to trade with you people due to margin issue ( i will save less in brokerage and spend more in providing you margin for getting 30 % in cash )

But did the NSE allow Retail in algo as with religare i TRADE As authorized person and not as a regular client

Zerodha

Yes i was pretty sure that u will not charge more STT then govt levied as its a case of cheating according TO central excise rules but just wanted to confirm

You people are going quite high tech very good to see as you need to up the game as now there are lots of brokers coming up with ultra cheap brokerage
which was your USP till now but sadly i will not be able to trade with you people due to margin issue ( i will save less in brokerage and spend more in providing you margin for getting 30 % in cash )

But did the NSE allow Retail in algo as with religare i TRADE As authorized person and not as a regular client
Has to be still done as an AP..

Can you give me an idea on how they charge for algos?? I know sharekhan is in the range of 10 to 15k/month/strategy.. How does it work with you and what kind of strategies do you use..??

Status
Not open for further replies.