Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

Hi Sachin
My friends says, he has nothing to hide nor there is any other side of story. He always had sufficient amount in his trading account after paying margin money so as to meet MTM, nothing unusual happened before this incident.

He is ready to submit any detail, here in the thread itself, if any required by you.

So please answer my previous post, quoted above.
I guess the ledger and trade book, for the month should be good..
Thanks for the reply.
Asking my friend to send the relevant details.
I think that the trades irrelevant to margin requirement like equity cash (he does not trade in equities), options bought (he does not write options) are not supposed to be the part of details.

megapixel

Zerodha,

I would like to give some feedback ...

(1)some ( not all ) of your CC guys are not aware of the Nest Trader features...and also trading . Please train these guys .....training is very much required.

(2) can you please open Live support Desks . Have you seen Nest Plus Live chat support ? Those are very much helpful. They have couple of Live chat support Help desk where user can explain issues and get solution.

zerodha,
i had sent documents for bse segment on 1st Dec. but till now i havent received any response from you in this regard. how much time does it take to open if i already have my nse trading & commodi trading a/c with you. i want to know about ZT i dont know about it. what should i do.
plz reply.
thanks

TARA jewels got listed today, but can't find it in Zerodha Trader. NSE scrip code is "TARA" but nothing with such name exists. STRANGE :annoyed:

http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/s...uttingpreciousmetalsjewellery/tarajewels/TJ01
New listings are traded under Trade to Trade group. You can find it when you select "BE" from your snap quote window(Short cut key F6) instead of "EQ" from the drop down menu for NSE. In BSE you will find it grouped under "T" group. Circuit limits apply and you can only take delivery if you buy or deliver your demat stock when you sell.

PS:BTW I 'm not related to or answering on behalf of Zerodha:)

Unable to login, seems to be some server problem.

I am not criticizing you as you may assume just reading my handle against this post as usual but i have a friend who trade very less and had a account with way2wealth which is a very stupid broking firm as far as i had interaction with there employees ( i say they are only good at selling coffee and should do that only )

But there NEST has no problem what so ever as he tells me from last one month
but your software has had 5- 10 problems in last few months alone you
need to pull up omnesys people now (as it it they are also very arrogant people so i went with ODIN PROGRAM TRADING FOR MY OPTIONS TRADE )

Also i read in other thread some one write you change .125 % delivery STT
where as other brokers as we all know charge .1 % STT which i think is not correct Kindly clarify ( 99 % i am sure that u will be charging what are the right Taxes but 1 % you re not then please dont Blame me for criticizing you

Status
Not open for further replies.