Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ23

Use this to fire orders using the bridge. So replace the code from BRD=Null onwards
Thanks. This AFL didn't work. It connected correctly but it's unable to fire any order.

rrrajguru

Friends ! I am a little confused here .
My 60 day challenge page says I am +100/- . Whereas if I see P& L report says I am plus in F & O and minus in EQ .If I deduct F&O from EQ = -200/- .
1.So which report should I take ? 60 day page or the P & L page ? or
should I earn another 300/- to make it really +100/-
2. Is the 60 days inclusive of the last date mentioned in that ?
3.Even if I am +100/- will I get back all the brokerage for the entire 60 day period ?
Thanks in advance .
If your 60 days challenge page says U r +100/- then yes, you should get back all the brokerage for the entire 60 days.

If your 60 days challenge page says U r +100/- then yes, you should get back all the brokerage for the entire 60 days.
Thanks bro !
My challenge ends today . Yesterday my position is + Rs.100/- .
But yesterday I shorted NF and I plan to carry it for a few days , which is in minus ( -3000/- ) as of now . What will happen ? How the position will be taken into account ? :confused:

Thanks bro !
My challenge ends today . Yesterday my position is + Rs.100/- .
But yesterday I shorted NF and I plan to carry it for a few days , which is in minus ( -3000/- ) as of now . What will happen ? How the position will be taken into account ? :confused:
They will mark the position to market by today's closing rate and then will decide whether in profit or loss.

Smart_trade

Raghuveer

@Zerodha
Reminder, just in case you missed it.
@Zerodha
Can you upload a excel brokerage calculator. I know there's a web based brokerage calculator but I want a excel sheet.

Thanks