Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Jai Mata Di

Instead of brokerage refund, u can hv option to hv Zero Brokerage for Next Challenge.

Dear, Zerodha,
Your tagline is Zero Brokerage or Rs 20 per executed order.

Is that possible to add option for absolute Zero Brokerage for 60 day challenge winner for next challenge instead of refunding the brokerage(after deduction of Service Tax)?
In that way you don't have to refund any money and we can save service tax for next challenge, also our break even would be much lower with Zero Broerage.

Idea is simple: If some one won 1st challenge, no brokerage refund but trade with completely Zero Brokerage(On contract notes) for 2nd challenge.
If he/she continues to win 2nd challenge, brokerage for 3rd challenge would be zero and so on. Whenever someone loose a challenge, he/she have to start again and pay brokerage for next challenge.

You can have both option A. current brokerage refund policy with above policy B. absolute zero brokerage for next challenge for your clients.
With new option B. you'll be better than all fixed brokerage discount brokers for 60 day challenge winners.

You don't have to pay anything more (even no money as brokerage refund) but we can save service tax (also breakeven would be lower, good chance for scalping).
Its a win win condition for both. Please think of it. Just a good idea.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

Trader J

Re: Instead of brokerage refund, u can hv option to hv Zero Brokerage for Next Challe

Dear, Zerodha,
Your tagline is Zero Brokerage or Rs 20 per executed order.

Is that possible to add option for absolute Zero Brokerage for 60 day challenge winner for next challenge instead of refunding the brokerage(after deduction of Service Tax)?
In that way you don't have to refund any money and we can save service tax for next challenge, also our break even would be much lower with Zero Broerage.

Idea is simple: If some one won 1st challenge, no brokerage refund but trade with completely Zero Brokerage(On contract notes) for 2nd challenge.
If he/she continues to win 2nd challenge, brokerage for 3rd challenge would be zero and so on. Whenever someone loose a challenge, he/she have to start again and pay brokerage for next challenge.

You can have both option A. current brokerage refund policy with above policy B. absolute zero brokerage for next challenge for your clients.
With new option B. you'll be better than all fixed brokerage discount brokers for 60 day challenge winners.

You don't have to pay anything more (even no money as brokerage refund) but we can save service tax (also breakeven would be lower, good chance for scalping).
Its a win win condition for both. Please think of it. Just a good idea.

H.C.
Dear Sir,

You never win if you are thinking "above" with zero brokerage and less break even......for win you need good difference between "bought and sold"

Jai Mata Di

Re: Instead of brokerage refund, u can hv option to hv Zero Brokerage for Next Challe

Dear Sir,

You never win if you are thinking "above" with zero brokerage and less break even......for win you need good difference between "bought and sold"
Probably you don't get my point. I said, When someone is winning 60 day challenge continously he/she will be more benifited from above rule.

1. With such idea we can save service tax on brokerage return. There is about Rs 5 tax on Rs 40 brokerage which is not refunded.
2. Net breakeven is calculated with brokerage, without brokerage it is even less. Just calculate net beakeven using brokerage as zero in excel, you'll understand my point.

If you have brokerage calculator in excel just put zero on brokerage tab, you can see how your break even decreases.
Accroding to my calculator(Stamp Rs 200/Cr) if I buy 2 lot nifty @8300 sell 8302 with absolute zero brokerage there is Rs 20 profit (break even is 1.59).
Whearas with Rs 40 per order brokerage there is Rs 25 loss (break even is 2.49). Rs 1.59 break even is good for scalping.

3. There is another point also which can benifit some(just few days ago someone here was anxious wheather he is a marginal winner or not net profit was just Rs 100).

For example after 60 day challenge you may loose the challenge with just Rs 500 where you have already paid Rs 4000-5000+ as brokerage already.
Under new method if it was your 2nd challenge with absolute zero brokerage, you are a winner(also saved the brokerage) and also qualify for zero brokerage for next challenge. :p

I hope now you understand my point. It is a win win combination for continous 60 day challenge winners. If someone is not confident of continous winner of 60 day challenges, then present method with brokerage refund is good for them. We just can have both options.

H.C.