Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

This is a strange complaint, niftyexceltrader. For all their faults, I haven't heard or seen any financial golmaal from Zerodha. Please post the details here and then let's hear from Zerodha about it.

Please understand that a lot of members here are using Zerodha's services, including myself, and find your accusations unsettling. Do us all a favor and post the details.
luks like one more black mark on trading community writing all golmaal is not golmaal in real. Zerodha is the 1st discount broking house to establish clear cut & cheap brokerage 4 all...

gunavadhi

Can you PM me your client ID
why you asked me client id sir? no any response from your end till now.thats why i am asking this.today i called your office and explained one nice gentleman about this. but at the end of the story he just asked me -as your position of 10 lots are squared off,why you worry?-i think he cant understand just 2 lots are traded at the best price at 38288 and the remaining 8 lots are squared off by me at 108 points less, that is 38180.

why you asked me client id sir? no any response from your end till now.thats why i am asking this.today i called your office and explained one nice gentleman about this. but at the end of the story he just asked me -as your position of 10 lots are squared off,why you worry?-i think he cant understand just 2 lots are traded at the best price at 38288 and the remaining 8 lots are squared off by me at 108 points less, that is 38180.
Sir pls try to understand tat many clients are there so pls have some patience, you r not the only one. zerodha will clarify evertyhing 4 u soon. Since ur matter is not urgent zerodha may need some time.

Cheers..

gunavadhi

today too same problem.today i placed a SL-M buy order for SILVER15JULYFUTURES at 37765 for 10 lots when the market price was 37750.The price wentup and when price went to 37800, i checked my tradebook.3 lots bought at 37768.thats all.when i checked my order book it says 3 lots traded and remaining 7 lots order is OPEN.then i cancelled that order..what im assuming till now is if i place a SL-M buy order at 37765, when the price reach 37765 the order is placed as market order.if it is correct then 10 lots should be bought there or if the rate jumped to 37800,then at least at 37800 which i seen.but that not happened here.if the order is executed as it is intended tobe then my profits willbe morethan 3 times i got now.so how i should place the orders? pl help.

Last edited:
today too same problem.today i placed a SL-M buy order for SILVER15JULYFUTURES at 37765 for 10 lots when the market price was 37750.The price wentup and when price went to 37800, i checked my tradebook.3 lots bought at 37768.thats all.when i checked my order book it says 3 lots traded and remaining 7 lots order is OPEN.then i cancelled that order..what im assuming till now is if i place a SL-M buy order at 37765, when the price reach 37765 the order is placed as market order.if it is correct then 10 lots should be bought there or if the rate jumped to 37800,then at least at 37800 which i seen.but that not happened here.if the order is executed as it is intended tobe then my profits willbe morethan 3 times i got now.so how i should place the orders? pl help.
Thats how SLM orders work. Nothing wrong with what you did. Lets see what Zero says. Are you sure you palced SLM? #Doublecheck

gunavadhi

Thats how SLM orders work. Nothing wrong with what you did. Lets see what Zero says. Are you sure you palced SLM? #Doublecheck
uyes sir i placed sl-m order.in user settings i changed sothat my default order placement is SL-M.checked now too...

NJ23

Zerodha,
I have a feature request for Pi. Please show us the "Net P/L"(netting brokerage,transactions and taxes) in Pi wherever MTM appears or in a separate Net MTM column. And add/subtract that amount to/from total cash present so that it gives us clear picture in terms of actual cash present.