Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raghuveer

@ZERODHA:
Why don't you complain to mods if some one is pretending to be Zerodha authorized person to respond on this thread ?

WHO ARE YOU ???????????

:confused:
trend.friend is an enemy of Zerodha. His posts give the impression that he is replying on behalf of Zerodha but Zerodha has previously posted that they have nothing to do with trend.friend

Posts of trend.friend are intended to make Zerodha clients angry at Zerodha.

let it be.. seems like the circus is back in town :D
You mean the pest is back?

Last edited:
@ZERODHA:
Why don't you complain to mods if some is pretending to be Zerodha authorized person to respond on this thread ?
Not sure what was going on with these posts,

We assume this thread space is to be used for Zerodha and their clients . . .

I had already marked these posts and wrote a small note to bring it to notice to Mods/Admin,
but seems they not really bothered with it or maybe these things don't violate any forum rules and is acceptable to Mods/Admin :)

Thanks

I have opened a trading account in Zerodha in March. What is my review is
1. their after sales service is not good.
2.Their backoffice "Q" is very good
3. ZerodhaTrader is worst amongst all (i have used TradeTiger,odin,NOW). Quotes are not refreshing. so you can not judge or trade fast.

hi sir, dont worry zerodha will supply much better options that virtual trading. only kids require to learn all these things.... obviously learning never comes for free. losing money part of game also... Pi will give u much better chance of making very gud money..

Cheers...
Zerodha will "supply much better options" ROFL..

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha
I unerstand that you are working on Pi and it is your priority.
Will be thankful if you can provide some inputs about virtual trading competition which was supposed to be commenced in Jan2015. I know it will take place only after success of Pi .
No timeline for this yet XUV, we have a new release of Pi next week, along with a bunch of new things on Q in terms of taxation.
We will start working on it after that.