Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hello Zerodha,

1) Anything further about having BO in Pi ??

2) Do something about cancelling a pending BO over phone, provided the correct PIN is given. I had a power cut today and called up to cancel my pending orders (not executed). Was told that it's not possible to cancel the pending BOs, it's only possible to exit them. Further, at that time my order was "Buy BankIndia @224.2, target 104 ticks, SL 73 ticks". It had not been triggered. Isn't it possible to cancel such orders given the extraordinary circumstances. I did provide the correct PIN.

columbus

Mostly 2nd half of this Monday (4/5/15) PI was down.I closed my positions
using your WEB application.Was this faced by others also?I just could not
This morning ,I tested PI ,it was OK now.Perhaps the problem was ,when
I came out PI ,market watch with NO SCRIPS was saved.I was waiting for
my scrips to appear.Since market watch with NO SCRIPS was saved ,it gave
a false impression that PI was not working.

So my request to ZERODHA is that atleast one scrip (better NIFTY) should
be saved ALWAYS.

Zerodha

Hi zerodha and other seniors here.today i placed a SL-M sell order for SILVER15JULYFUTURES at 38290 for 10 lots when the market price was 38320.The price came down and when price went to 38260, i checked my tradebook.2 lots sold at 38288.thats all.when i checked my order book it says 2 lots traded and remaining 8 lots order is OPEN.then i cancelled that order and again placed a sell order and got the remaining 8 lots sold.what im assuming till now is if i place a SL-M sell order at 38290, when the price reach 38290 the order is placed as market order.if it is correct then 10 lots should be sold there or if the rate jumped to 38260,then at least at 38260 which i seen.but that not happened here.so how i should place the orders? pl help.
Can you PM me your client ID

Zerodha

in pi charts volumes of past days is wrong in 5 min charts it is showing volume as 1000 on 17/4 12.30 candlein nifty ft how is this possible all the volume figures are lesser than right. pl corresct this data:annoyed:
Sachin, my guess is that you are looking right now at may futures chart. In April, May futures would be the near month contract. As you would probably know that most volume happens in the present month contract and not near or far month contracts.

So for example, if you look at volumes of June and July contracts right now, you will see that it will be quite small.

Hopefully clarifies.

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

1) Anything further about having BO in Pi ??

2) Do something about cancelling a pending BO over phone, provided the correct PIN is given. I had a power cut today and called up to cancel my pending orders (not executed). Was told that it's not possible to cancel the pending BOs, it's only possible to exit them. Further, at that time my order was "Buy BankIndia @224.2, target 104 ticks, SL 73 ticks". It had not been triggered. Isn't it possible to cancel such orders given the extraordinary circumstances. I did provide the correct PIN.
1. We have a new release planned next monday with BO.
2. BO over phone/support is not possible for now. But we are working on providing this.

Hi zerodha and other seniors here.today i placed a SL-M sell order for SILVER15JULYFUTURES at 38290 for 10 lots when the market price was 38320.The price came down and when price went to 38260, i checked my tradebook.2 lots sold at 38288.thats all.when i checked my order book it says 2 lots traded and remaining 8 lots order is OPEN.then i cancelled that order and again placed a sell order and got the remaining 8 lots sold.what im assuming till now is if i place a SL-M sell order at 38290, when the price reach 38290 the order is placed as market order.if it is correct then 10 lots should be sold there or if the rate jumped to 38260,then at least at 38260 which i seen.but that not happened here.so how i should place the orders? pl help.
No problems zerodha is working on it. Confirm the same in the contract notes and give feedback to [email protected]. Everthing should b fine..