Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

kharikumaar

hi,

i am facing an issue whenever i try to place an order in the Ztrader. ( F1/F2 ) , whenever i press these buttons to square off or buy etc. the entire Ztrader freezes for over 20-30 secs thus making me lose precious opportunities to buy/sell . and when it starts again of course the entire quotes of the missing period will come in a rush and another 5 /10 secs are gone. with this i found that i am losing money at times because of my inability to placeorder/square off on time .

any one else has this problem or is this unique. it is not due to the net/system because it happens only when i call these two functions

columbus

hi,

i am facing an issue whenever i try to place an order in the Ztrader. ( F1/F2 ) , whenever i press these buttons to square off or buy etc. the entire Ztrader freezes for over 20-30 secs thus making me lose precious opportunities to buy/sell . and when it starts again of course the entire quotes of the missing period will come in a rush and another 5 /10 secs are gone. with this i found that i am losing money at times because of my inability to placeorder/square off on time .

any one else has this problem or is this unique. it is not due to the net/system because it happens only when i call these two functions
Facing same issue but on PI. When I select BUY/SELL using MOUSE
(Right click) ,the FORM appears after 8~10 seconds.But using QUICK ORDER
the order will be submitted instantaneously.Perhaps by doing so ZERODHA is
contemplating ,a genius way of submitting order (rather forcing users to submit
orders through QUICK ORDER) through QUICK ORDER as always they
are Market Orders.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

I am using PI.

So in Pi is there any 'shortcut' to modify orders in the order book? Like (in Nest) select the Order & then press shift + F2.

Or is there any other way?
There is no shortcut key for now, but we will add soon. Until then you can use the modify button in orderbook.

Zerodha

It seems there is a little co-ordination between ORDER book ,TRADE book and
ADMIN positions.Because if an order is COMPLETED ,there is no mention of it
in TRADE book and in ADMIN positions MTM is kept on changing.(Especially when internet connection is down/Server is down.)
Can you PM me your contact, not able to get what you mean.

Zerodha

Facing same issue but on PI. When I select BUY/SELL using MOUSE
(Right click) ,the FORM appears after 8~10 seconds.But using QUICK ORDER
the order will be submitted instantaneously.Perhaps by doing so ZERODHA is
contemplating ,a genius way of submitting order (rather forcing users to submit
orders through QUICK ORDER) through QUICK ORDER as always they
are Market Orders.
The first time in the day when you initiate a buy/sell order form, it might take a little longer for the order form to open up. But once you do it once, the next time onwards there is no lag as such. The behavior is similar on NEST/NOW.