Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Nithin's mail on 10th spoke about final release of pi on 16th.

Friends say data feed problems ,chart-market watch price mis match.....frequent hanging,,,

My experience is couple of seconds delay on clicking be it order/position ......or any thing

Zerodha D.P. --no mention at all for a long time.

Praying to God daily for Zerodha to come out of all their problems early so that all can trade peacefully.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Nithin's mail on 10th spoke about final release of pi on 16th.

Friends say data feed problems ,chart-market watch price mis match.....frequent hanging,,,

My experience is couple of seconds delay on clicking be it order/position ......or any thing

Zerodha D.P. --no mention at all for a long time.

Praying to God daily for Zerodha to come out of all their problems early so that all can trade peacefully.
Our plan was to release Pi on "Pi Day" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_Day
The new patch with data compression, started behaving when the number of clients using it picked up. We got it sorted the same day, but we had to go back and ensure that it doesn't repeat even with 5 to 10 times the load. That means more servers, and procuring new servers is a pain.

Exchange regulations don't allow you to be on cloud where you can spin off new instances when the load goes up. Brokerages are forced to have dedicated servers, and this slows the business considerably. Not just for us, but for everyone in this business.

But yeah, we are targeting release within next few days. The latest release with data compression is quite nimble, and we will also have daily historical charts for 5 + years.

DP is on its way.

why dont u make arrangements to see the candle values in right hand side i.e yaxis top corner just like tradetiger software
Must be to save space. Even in TT the values can be hidden/shown using Shift+D.

I guess the best would be not to require any click, just display on mouse hover.

Disclaimer : not using Pi presently.

Brill

Must be to save space. Even in TT the values can be hidden/shown using Shift+D.

I guess the best would be not to require any click, just display on mouse hover.

Disclaimer : not using Pi presently.
Absolutely, mouse hover should display the values. Much convenient than clicking and hover on each candle to see the values.

Zerodha please consider this in the next update.

if you think it is not necessary for all, you can keep it optional in the settings.

Is there any plan to introduce SL-Limit order in the sell/buy from chart ?

Cross-hair line?

Super Trend ?

VWAP ?

the requirements are endless...

Zerodha

Absolutely, mouse hover should display the values. Much convenient than clicking and hover on each candle to see the values.

Zerodha please consider this in the next update.

if you think it is not necessary for all, you can keep it optional in the settings.

Is there any plan to introduce SL-Limit order in the sell/buy from chart ?

Cross-hair line?

Super Trend ?

VWAP ?

the requirements are endless...
Like they say, one step at a time. :)