Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha,

Since your volumes are generated mainly through options, your daily turnover is around 4000-5000 Cr daily.

But as you know, option volumes give a false impression as the methodology to calculate is misleading.. (Option premium+Strike price*Qty) Which means to say that if the total trade is worth around 2500 bucks, volumes reported will be above 2.5 lakhs.

What is your total client assets? With how much cash do you generate 5000 Cr.?
The reason I'm asking is, there are many big brokers who do big volumes in equity and futures segment.. but unfortunately for them volumes are not calculated as in the case of options. :))

Margins for brackets depend on the stoploss. But yeah exchange determines the SPAN+expo, bracket margins is hence dependent on this.
Yeah, got it. Realized the mistake I made. Instead of writing "1060" in stoploss, I wrote 10 (because I wanted 10Rs. stoploss).

columbus

Once again in PI quotes LTP was more than HIGH.

This is due improper refresh of market watch.

Solution is double click on STRIKE and close it.

@Zerodha ,take care of this.

rrrajguru

Hi Zerodha,

I am using PI.

So in Pi is there any 'shortcut' to modify orders in the order book? Like (in Nest) select the Order & then press shift + F2.

Or is there any other way?

Last edited:

candle

@Zerodha,

Nothing to mention, every one understands the importance of a good TRADING JOURNAL for the long term survival of a trader. A spreadsheet kind of a thing that caters all the information needed for the trades, entries/exits, ladger, logs, psych, charts, equity growth curve etc etc. That can be directly updated from ZT/Pi or from contract notes or or from backoffice.

As you are putting great efforts for the benefit of all of us, may I expect one such utility (Either an excel spreadsheet or a web based ) from you; this will be of great help, not only for the traders but also for Zerodha.
@zerodha, we all are waiting for your updates here. Please have your say.

columbus

It seems there is a little co-ordination between ORDER book ,TRADE book and
ADMIN positions.Because if an order is COMPLETED ,there is no mention of it
in TRADE book and in ADMIN positions MTM is kept on changing.(Especially when internet connection is down/Server is down.)

rrrajguru

Dear Zerodha,

“Snapquote window” is taking much space of our computer screen. Please make it small “snapquote window”. Also add one “Expand” and “Contract” button so that we can make it smaller bigger as and when required. I am uploading the jpg image for clear understanding.

Thanks.