Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Losing the refresh on the market watch tabs periodically every few seconds.. The red/blue color updates stop refreshing for seconds/minutes..

Is there an issue today? (I have logged in after a long time) ..
Any tips to ensure that tickfeed refresh does not stop?

Hi. Crudeoil hit the circuit couple of times in the last few weeks. Each time i had to logout of Nest and relogin, for nest to have the new circuit limit. Otherwise i was unable to submit order with error that the price is below Circuit limit although Exchange had reset the circuit value. Is there any easy method other than logout/login to update the limit.

ashishchauhan

CFG | IFA | AMFI Certified MFD
Hi sir,
I had recommend one of my friend to open account with Zerodha. I was not aware that it is compulsory to refer the client by the above methods mentioned. I told him to open account with u online but he told me that he visit the office and open account there. He opened the account but didn’t mentioned my id anywhere but i had all the chat proofs with him that i convinced him and what he told as written above. I can upload all the proof if u want...
So i want to know can i get mapped him to me or not.
Thanking you

Hi. Crudeoil hit the circuit couple of times in the last few weeks. Each time i had to logout of Nest and relogin, for nest to have the new circuit limit. Otherwise i was unable to submit order with error that the price is below Circuit limit although Exchange had reset the circuit value. Is there any easy method other than logout/login to update the limit.
Ans: The Upper circuit was hit today on MCX open. Found a soln. Remove the contract from watchlist and add it back.

comm4300

@zerodha/Traders:

is there a process about opening up new strikes in Index options?

i.e with bank nifty falling almost 400 points today closing around 17800. the farthest strike PE for april is 16700. a distance of 1,100 only.

When does Exchange open up further strikes ? intraday or in a few days . Is there a defined process to this ? or is it just subjective ?

thanks.