Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Riskyman

Im gonna uninstall that mes from my comp and reinstall it.
Today when I was trying to log in my CPU usage was 100%. Everything slows down when I run Nest. Lets see if reinstalling it will help.

comm4300

Guys, help me understand this.

How much margin will really need if I want to sell 19100CE intraday ? How much for overnight ?

How much margin will really need if I want to sell 19200PE intraday ? How much for overnight ?
total for both = 44586 overnite margin as displayed. If you hover around the small question mark symbol..it would explain the same.

If each leg individually, it would be better if you check them separately

Guys, help me understand this.

How much margin will really need if I want to sell 19100CE intraday ? How much for overnight ?

How much margin will really need if I want to sell 19200PE intraday ? How much for overnight ?
IMO, there is no leverage for writing options intraday, full margin is required.
So it will be 44 K plus for each trade, but as you will get a premium of 16+ K (do not know it will be credited immediately or some time later) so it will require a margin of 28+ K for each strike.

Zerodha

IMO, there is no leverage for writing options intraday, full margin is required.
So it will be 44 K plus for each trade, but as you will get a premium of 16+ K (do not know it will be credited immediately or some time later) so it will require a margin of 28+ K for each strike.
@Chart reader, we do give leverage for intraday. so only 40% of that 44k is required to take this as an intraday trade.

Zerodha

In Pi chart how to see candle open high low close values even if i click the candle it does not show the values pls reply
Left click anywhere on the chart and then hover the mouse over any candle keeping the mouse clicked.

That sounds complex :), but it isn't, just a little getting used to.