Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

To come a long way means
1) the utilities that are already incorporated, works without any bugs
2) Addition of the features that are where requested by actual users of the software
3) making the existing modules more user friendly and really usable

In what does the new update fit the above ? sir ?

A) The modules that where creating software crashes are still doing it (as seen from the posts).
B) The features that were requested by the actual users (trading community) has not been incorporated
C) No change has been done on any of the modules to make them better, simpler and more useful.

So what exactly was done in the new update which makes a user really want to have it ?

By the way , the features I and many of the traders requested, which you have not incorporated are very simple NEEDS for a serious Trader.

pls enumerate what has been done on Pi in detail.
We have had three people who have posted on Zconnect who are using dial up connections, I didn't know that still existed. People using outdated dongles. People using corrupted operating system. People using operating systems that Windows themselves have stopped supporting. Computers which are 5 + years old.
So when you read someone complaining, you don't really get to hear the full story right?

Login to Pi and if you are facing any issue personally, let me know here. I can tell you why exactly it is. I and there 15 others around me on Pi 24/7, and it hasn't crashed for me yet. The only time it crashes is, if you keep logged in overnight, we reset our servers around 1am every morning.

about the feature requests, indicators, etc, hmm.. one thing is, I don't think we will be able to satisfy everyone. For example we have requests for over 200 indicators as of now. But yes, that bit we will work on soon, we are all currently working on making Pi more nimble.

So do give it a shot, and if you think there is any issue do leave your contact number, will personally call and figure out why.

Pi chart problem

:(

Today charts are open in Pi wrong manner. First when try to open it open but do not update at all, waiting for 5 Min and then close it and then again reopen it. Now it update in real time, but the time stamp on candle is 2 Min back. i.e. when time is 12:50 it shows 12:48. So I log-out and then again log in and try to load the chart, but again the same problem persist. :confused:

Do not blame my computer watch, I sync it regularly with internet time. And try to load the Nifty fut chart.

TracerBullet

We have had three people who have posted on Zconnect who are using dial up connections, I didn't know that still existed. People using outdated dongles. People using corrupted operating system. People using operating systems that Windows themselves have stopped supporting. Computers which are 5 + years old.
So when you read someone complaining, you don't really get to hear the full story right?

Login to Pi and if you are facing any issue personally, let me know here. I can tell you why exactly it is. I and there 15 others around me on Pi 24/7, and it hasn't crashed for me yet. The only time it crashes is, if you keep logged in overnight, we reset our servers around 1am every morning.

about the feature requests, indicators, etc, hmm.. one thing is, I don't think we will be able to satisfy everyone. For example we have requests for over 200 indicators as of now. But yes, that bit we will work on soon, we are all currently working on making Pi more nimble.

So do give it a shot, and if you think there is any issue do leave your contact number, will personally call and figure out why.
Stability of software and ordering system is most important and so its good if its stable.
I would really like to use pi and discard everything else but it has many little things missing vs Nest+AB. Ordering from chart gives pi advantage but then you cant use SL-Limit orders, cant move those orders in chart etc.

From the Link, the more important features for me are
Ordering - 2), 4)
Charts - 1) 2) 7) 10) (Drawing tools) and 12)

But even most of the rest are simple basics. Those little things add up to make basic charting a bit tedious. I dont need extra indicators/Algo/AI/Expert Advisors and other bells and whistles.

Anyway, its a start and for many that dont need pi charting its maybe a better option vs Nest with a more modern GUI with tabs. I hope some of my requests get implemented soon

Zerodha

Re: Pi chart problem

:(

Today charts are open in Pi wrong manner. First when try to open it open but do not update at all, waiting for 5 Min and then close it and then again reopen it. Now it update in real time, but the time stamp on candle is 2 Min back. i.e. when time is 12:50 it shows 12:48. So I log-out and then again log in and try to load the chart, but again the same problem persist. :confused:

Do not blame my computer watch, I sync it regularly with internet time. And try to load the Nifty fut chart.
No issues as such here. One of the reasons we take these queries on zconnect is because we can then call you back and figure out what is going wrong. On traderji, there is no way for me to get back to u. Do send an email to [email protected], if you find an issue.

Hey Sachin the first 5 min candle of the day is the 9.15 candle. So the 12.10 candle is from 12.10 to 12.15 and not from 12.05 to 12.10.

Hope this clarifies.
but if market opens at 9:15 then first 5 min candle should be 9:20 and last candle sud be at 3:30 instead 3.25. what is the logic behind this. google charts it is at 9:20