Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

I was one of the early Beta Testers!

need I say more ?
Suresh, it has come a long way from the early release last november. In terms of trading there is no issues at all. We are working on quite a few things simultaneously.

What you have asked are all feature requests, they will take some time. What you are reading on Zconnect is also mostly new feature requests.

What is there on Pi works fine.

Zerodha

EQUITY curve in Q back office is wrong.
Please add someone to check out.

In this falling market I see sharp up move jump in EQUITY curve.

Please add someone to check code or algorithm applied to get EQUITY curve in Q back office
We have been picking up Nifty values from NSE website. They keep changing their format. We are working on having this data picked from our data servers itself. Should ideally not repeat after it is fixed.

Zerodha

:) Hello Zerodha,

Please check the attachment.

Thanks & Regards :)
:)

That is on our list of things. We are building our own charges module, once done we will be able to show that on Pi, Kite, Q. Until now we have been using our vendor Omnesys for this, and hence limited by what we can do with it.

Once the charges module is live, we should be able to give realtime reports on Q also.

Suresh, it has come a long way from the early release last november. In terms of trading there is no issues at all. We are working on quite a few things simultaneously.

What you have asked are all feature requests, they will take some time. What you are reading on Zconnect is also mostly new feature requests.

What is there on Pi works fine.
Good for you to be so sure of the software integrity. As I have mentioned earlier, it is the primary requisite of the software.

Then make a big announcement as soon as Bracket order is enabled. Surely many traders are waiting for that.

yusi

The indices in the Pi market watch show some odd hackishness:

- Prices have thousand delimited as different from non-indices
- Exchange column is blank
- Symbol column sometimes shows a trailing qualifier, sometimes not
- The trialing qualifier seems unnecessary if exchange was present
- LUT does not show
- When loading from a workspace, all indices may not show.

there seemsto be some problem with pi charts today in nifty future charts 5min candle at 12:10 showing low of 8605 it means after 12:05 from 12:06 to 12:10 it reached this point but in one min charts it is not reflected at all up to 12:13. even in other candles also such kind of errors are there . why this is so?which tf charts 1 or 5 mins are correct? others who are not using pi please ans

Last edited:

Zerodha

The indices in the Pi market watch show some odd hackishness:

- Prices have thousand delimited as different from non-indices
- Exchange column is blank
- Symbol column sometimes shows a trailing qualifier, sometimes not
- The trialing qualifier seems unnecessary if exchange was present
- LUT does not show
- When loading from a workspace, all indices may not show.
Yep this will be fixed.