Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

there seemsto be some problem with pi charts today in nifty future charts 5min candle at 12:10 showing low of 8605 it means after 12:05 from 12:06 to 12:10 it reached this point but in one min charts it is not reflected at all up to 12:13. even in other candles also such kind of errors are there . why this is so?which tf charts 1 or 5 mins are correct? others who are not using pi please ans
Hey Sachin the first 5 min candle of the day is the 9.15 candle. So the 12.10 candle is from 12.10 to 12.15 and not from 12.05 to 12.10.

Hope this clarifies.

megapixel

We have been picking up Nifty values from NSE website. They keep changing their format. We are working on having this data picked from our data servers itself. Should ideally not repeat after it is fixed.
I was not concerned about NIFTY value here. I was talking about Portfolio value curve. I saw my portfolio curve was growing up very sharply . This was not correct.

Brill

One point in Pi chart - Quick order window, Buy price color changes but sell price color does not change. This should also change to green whenever the price moves up and red when price moves down.

Suresh, it has come a long way from the early release last november. In terms of trading there is no issues at all. We are working on quite a few things simultaneously.

What you have asked are all feature requests, they will take some time. What you are reading on Zconnect is also mostly new feature requests.

What is there on Pi works fine.
To come a long way means
1) the utilities that are already incorporated, works without any bugs
2) Addition of the features that are where requested by actual users of the software
3) making the existing modules more user friendly and really usable

In what does the new update fit the above ? sir ?

A) The modules that where creating software crashes are still doing it (as seen from the posts).
B) The features that were requested by the actual users (trading community) has not been incorporated
C) No change has been done on any of the modules to make them better, simpler and more useful.

So what exactly was done in the new update which makes a user really want to have it ?

By the way , the features I and many of the traders requested, which you have not incorporated are very simple NEEDS for a serious Trader.

pls enumerate what has been done on Pi in detail.

By the way look at the date and time of chart on ZT

The date & time starts with 9th feb 9:16 Am to 10th feb 9:15 AM to 11th feb 9:15 am AND AGAIN 9th feb 9:15 AM

I have not see a worser nonsense and that too on a software that is responsible for the users money.

hope the image comes clearly.

[Sorry the image did not display but posted only the full path on my computer. hence deleted]