Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

columbus

Columbus,

I have also requested for write to excel and link to excel menus. They have informed me that it will take time. Due to this I am compelled to continue with Zerodha Trader instead of PI.

Anyways, let's hope that they start both the menus at the earliest.
Hi anilpalan,

Recently I changed my OS to windows7 from windowsXP.
But both ZT3.10 and ZT3.11 are not working on it.
It is an error message "NEST initialization failed, OS error."
Now I am forced to use PI instead of ZT.

"NEST initialization failed, OS error."

nothing i s wrong just on the software during market hours it will work.
generally u get this error when there is no internet connection or host server is offline.

check on monday at 9:00 all be good no worry

ocil

Makey sure you are running ZT with administrator privilege level or install zt in
d: or any other drive.

Hi anilpalan,

Recently I changed my OS to windows7 from windowsXP.
But both ZT3.10 and ZT3.11 are not working on it.
It is an error message "NEST initialization failed, OS error."
Now I am forced to use PI instead of ZT.

Last edited:

Raghuveer

Hi zerodha/Traders

I recently installed ZTrader 3.11.2, but in this version Nest Plus is not working, i dont use it for charting but for Data Table for backfilling. Please help..
ZTrader 3.11.2 with Nest Plus: Datatable working fine for me.
If Nest Plus is not loading even after waiting a few minutes, logout and re-login. Sometimes it may take 2 or 3 logins.

Suresh, why don't you start using Pi
Can I ? really ? seeing the number of complaints posted here and on zconnect even after the super update ? and no use to me, since I have not kept the stipulated 10,000/- balance in your account. How could I ? when both your terminals do not work satisfactorily ?

Every body knows very well that without proper charts and its various tools, trading will turn to gambling (as it is now)

I have already lost money with you (7K) and do not wish to take further risk without a satisfactory software. (may be I do not know trading and want to blame my loss on the software).

As for medium / long term investing, You did not get my DP account opened and asked me to re-submit the forms. The forms are long ready, but you are not (your software).

So for the time being I am continuing with ICICIDirect. Atleast there are no problems with investing / funds transfer and all that. Ofcourse I do not do intraday with them for the same reason. Their tradeRacer is even more lousy.

I will tell you what I want ( I had told this before too).

1) A software that doesn't get hanged in the middle of trading session, just because I might have clicked a few objects or is using charts and may have added or deleted a couple of indicators.

2) A marketwatch with user defined columns

3) a charting app as elegant and simple as that of Economic times chart.

Most Important : If I add a fibonacci retracement lines to an EOD chart, It must stay on the chart when I CHANGE the chart from EOD to Intraday.

Default Template setting : It is pain to change the template every time I load a new chart.

4) Facility to close any open trades from the chart itself without opening the trades utility. (trade position will have to displayed on the chart automatically when the traded scrips chart is opened).

5) a simple facility to know whether my trades are in profits or not, preferably on the marketwatch itself and the exact figures as the LTP changes.

I know that the above is a wish, which you will not be able implement anywhere in the near future in Pi.

So if you can give me a solution to the problem I cited, give it.

thanks for the patience.

Cover orders are market orders by default. We are trying to along with the omnesys team get it approved for limit as well.
In that case, the cover order becomes like the first part of the bracket order (target order not defined). So maybe the algorithm of the bracket order will come in handy. Better, why not get bracket orders enabled too, that will satisfy the usersof CO as well, and also the many users who are presently staying away because BO is not available.

Can I ? really ? seeing the number of complaints posted here and on zconnect even after the super update ? and no use to me, since I have not kept the stipulated 10,000/- balance in your account. How could I ? when both your terminals do not work satisfactorily ?

Every body knows very well that without proper charts and its various tools, trading will turn to gambling (as it is now)

I have already lost money with you (7K) and do not wish to take further risk without a satisfactory software. (may be I do not know trading and want to blame my loss on the software).

As for medium / long term investing, You did not get my DP account opened and asked me to re-submit the forms. The forms are long ready, but you are not (your software).

So for the time being I am continuing with ICICIDirect. Atleast there are no problems with investing / funds transfer and all that. Ofcourse I do not do intraday with them for the same reason. Their tradeRacer is even more lousy.

I will tell you what I want ( I had told this before too).

1) A software that doesn't get hanged in the middle of trading session, just because I might have clicked a few objects or is using charts and may have added or deleted a couple of indicators.

2) A marketwatch with user defined columns

3) a charting app as elegant and simple as that of Economic times chart.

Most Important : If I add a fibonacci retracement lines to an EOD chart, It must stay on the chart when I CHANGE the chart from EOD to Intraday.

Default Template setting : It is pain to change the template every time I load a new chart.

4) Facility to close any open trades from the chart itself without opening the trades utility. (trade position will have to displayed on the chart automatically when the traded scrips chart is opened).

5) a simple facility to know whether my trades are in profits or not, preferably on the marketwatch itself and the exact figures as the LTP changes.

I know that the above is a wish, which you will not be able implement anywhere in the near future in Pi.

So if you can give me a solution to the problem I cited, give it.

thanks for the patience.
Pi is actually pretty good.. If you haven't tried it already, you should..
Quite a few features that are still lacking.. But I terms of basic functionality, it seems to be doing well so far..

megapixel

EQUITY curve in Q back office is wrong.
Please add someone to check out.

In this falling market I see sharp up move jump in EQUITY curve.

Please add someone to check code or algorithm applied to get EQUITY curve in Q back office