Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@zerodha..
i am trying to push data from NOW into excel to keep track of positions n m2m etc.. do i have to enable something for that? i tried "link to excel" n pasted it in the excel sheet. however i do not get any updates.
kindly let me know what needs to be done.

Raghuveer

@zerodha..
i am trying to push data from NOW into excel to keep track of positions n m2m etc.. do i have to enable something for that? i tried "link to excel" n pasted it in the excel sheet. however i do not get any updates.
kindly let me know what needs to be done.
Broker enables "link to excel" if you request. After that excel will update.

Other than everything emt said, the best feature with Pi is the Admin position window. Finally I can see my real buy/sell price and my actual P&L and not just MTM.

I don't know how many times I have squared off positions on NEST thinking I am in a profit, when actually I was not. Also the Admin position is auto refresh, so real time update of P&L, no need to click get positions every time.

But.. :) I am used to bracket orders now. Waiting for that on Pi to completely switch over from NEST.
Hi isn't it a wonderful feature? I feel the same. Zerodha is working on all advanced features. It will be done soon.

LivetoTrade

After the last experience with Pi, I was a little sceptical to install the new version of Pi.

But have been using the new beta version of Pi for the last few days, and it is surely better than ZT in terms of connectivity, charts or reliability - as of now :thumb:

Good Job Zerodha !

In the final version, hope I will be able to customize the indicators to my preferences :D