Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@trend.friend - Can u change ur name to zerodha.friend or trend.zerodha :rofl:
At least have the guts to accept it! Nothing wrong in defending the undefendable! If internal team will not defend, then who will defend? :lol:
Hi everyone,

this trend.friend id created by someone who hates Zerodha. Instead of directly throwing negativeness , he indirectly asks other members to throw negativity. Ignore such ids posts for the good.

Quite impressed with Pi, so far. Ran pretty stable through the day - while I don't usually use the charting on any Indian trading terminal - the charting was actually pretty good.

One question, guys - I understand there are licensing issues and such, but is it theoretically possible to get 'market profile' based charts? Either with official permission or in the same way that it's possible with Amibroker?

The ability to get market profile would be a real value add.

Good work with Pi; very impressed so far. Cheers.

Raghuveer

@Zerodha

Without making any explicit claim trend.friend id is making it appear that it represents Zerodha.

Please make a post saying either:
-that trend.friend id is related to/owned by Zerodha
or
-that trend.friend id is NOT related to Zerodha and is not authorized to represent Zerodha.

The way I see it trend.friend id is simply mocking Zerodha and its users.

Hi everyone,

this trend.friend id created by someone who hates Zerodha. Instead of directly throwing negativeness , he indirectly asks other members to throw negativity. Ignore such ids posts for the good.

@Zerodha

Without making any explicit claim trend.friend id is making it appear that it represents Zerodha.

Please make a post saying either:
-that trend.friend id is related to/owned by Zerodha
or
-that trend.friend id is NOT related to Zerodha and is not authorized to represent Zerodha.

The way I see it trend.friend id is simply mocking Zerodha and its users.
Please report to admin.