Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raghuveer

@Zerodha
Currently using NestPlus 1.9.0.0 with ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.97.7, should I upgrade using NestChart1.9.3.0.zip?

Raghuveer

called them and got it enabled but the excel sheet still does not update. is there a guide for this?
Maybe ZT needs to be restarted for this feature to get activated. Both ZT and excel must be started as the same user (level).

Brill

thanks...as far as days high/low not prints on chart its dificult traders who trades using charts :)...thats why I asked zerodha to refresh button on chart to backfill/update chart...but if their server too not catch it then its dificult....NEST chart catches mostly accurate with NSE.if they grab data from there then only it will help traders(IMO they said that pi chart better/@least same than nest chart)...
I would suggest Zerodha to update their Charting server from the market watch server, every one minute if the highs and lows mismatch. so that the data matches at least when we refresh the chart.

they have to provide refresh button!!

xsis

@trend.friend - Can u change ur name to zerodha.friend or trend.zerodha :rofl:
At least have the guts to accept it! Nothing wrong in defending the undefendable! If internal team will not defend, then who will defend? :lol:

@ trend.friend

Hi
You are solving member's problem in the absence of Zerodha rep
A request to you, please also solve my problem as posted in post # 8790 on 19.1.15

Thanks