Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Dear All Pi user and Zerodha,

Please let me know the trading experience (Not charting , data etc) with new Pi, I mean following

Hows order placement speed ?
What about order book , trade book, Position book (Daily and Net) ? Position book auto update ?
Has Order Book two pan , one for open and other one for completed ?

Any other trading facility ?
yep the order book has 2 panels etc etc.... layout of all those components is great. speed and reliability- 3x better than nest. switching between order book trade book admin positions etc is a breeze with the tabbed interface

yep the order book has 2 panels etc etc.... layout of all those components is great. speed and reliability- 3x better than nest. switching between order book trade book admin positions etc is a breeze with the tabbed interface
Other than everything emt said, the best feature with Pi is the Admin position window. Finally I can see my real buy/sell price and my actual P&L and not just MTM.

I don't know how many times I have squared off positions on NEST thinking I am in a profit, when actually I was not. Also the Admin position is auto refresh, so real time update of P&L, no need to click get positions every time.

But.. :) I am used to bracket orders now. Waiting for that on Pi to completely switch over from NEST.

the first 1 min candle at 9:15 was off the mark by a bit...and as it was also the low of the day, its different from the actual low. however the marketwatch precisely recorded it. everything else was fine(but then who trades off of the 1st candle anyways?). volume data also did not match. for the purpose of analysis,however, it all was accurate enough, unless someone here is into high frequency trading,jobbing etc
Hello emt,

Are you able to plot NIFTY and BANK NIFTY (spot) 1 min chart ?
If yes, how many days of 1 min data are you able to see on the chart ?

Thanks / Brgds,
Mohan

Hello emt,

Are you able to plot NIFTY and BANK NIFTY (spot) 1 min chart ?
If yes, how many days of 1 min data are you able to see on the chart ?

Thanks / Brgds,
Mohan
Zerodha says that it's possible to pull up data of the previous 50k candles. However I was not able to do so...

Raghuveer

A far better alternative to Nest charts is to use free open source RTDMan/RTD utility by TracerBullet/Shankar.
This tool is for NOW/NEST and uses NestPlus for backfill data only, not charts, and you can see charts in Amibroker.

Download from signature in this post: http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...hoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms-215.html#post1045769

For any queries regarding RTDMan/RTD utility DO NOT post in this thread. Post only in: http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...er-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms-216.html

i trade in nest trader i have chart problem i can't open chart even eod pls help me what i want to do for this problem

VJAY

the first 1 min candle at 9:15 was off the mark by a bit...and as it was also the low of the day, its different from the actual low. however the marketwatch precisely recorded it. everything else was fine(but then who trades off of the 1st candle anyways?). volume data also did not match. for the purpose of analysis,however, it all was accurate enough, unless someone here is into high frequency trading,jobbing etc
thanks...as far as days high/low not prints on chart its dificult traders who trades using charts :)...thats why I asked zerodha to refresh button on chart to backfill/update chart...but if their server too not catch it then its dificult....NEST chart catches mostly accurate with NSE.if they grab data from there then only it will help traders(IMO they said that pi chart better/@least same than nest chart)...

Zerodha,

ZT stopped working just now .. Have checked my internet and it is working fine (screen shot attached - ping command). Is there any issues going on? Kindly help in solving this on priority.
Is anyone is facing this problem?

Last edited: