Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Just loaded Pi for the first time. While I can't say anything about the most important aspect: i.e. reliability, I have to say it works quite smoothly. The layout is easy on the eye, and I've been impressed by a couple of things - eg. the ease with which I can open charts on a different screen in a multi-monitor setup.

I'm sure I'll be back with some form of criticism eventually, but first impressions - pretty good. Now let's hope it drives well (reliability) and when it brakes down, the after-sales folks know what they're doing. It;s been a long wait, but hopefully worth it. Cheers!

Zerodha is Spoiling Their Buissness from the Start of 2015 in the name of PI

You need to download this file from our website, unzip it, and then paste the extracted content into C:\\Program Files\Omnesys\Nest3

This action will ensure you have the latest Nest Charts which is 2.9.3.0

You can check the version of your charts by using the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+P on your keyboard once logged into ZT.
Hi Zerodha

It works perfectly for ZT.
What will be the procedure for configuring NestPlus for NOW users

Thanks

Zerodha

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation.

Any specific reason to use separate streaming feeds one for market watch and other for charts.

The issue of high / low mismatch will not be there if the data feed is the same for both isn't it or am I missing something here ?

Brgds,
Mohan
If you use the same server, you have to wait till the price is printed on the marketwatch and then use it to plot the chart. This slows it down, and also can loose a few ticks.

Zerodha

I downloaded Pi and installed it on my computer in the evening. Made market watch, had a look at orders,trades, charts...and I was very happy with the functionalities provided. A good job done Zeroda keep on improving and bringing better technology to trading....

Well done, keep it up....am too excited to try it when the market opens tomorrow....initially some teething troubles may still come, but you did a wonderful job.Keep it up...

Smart_trade