Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

There is not even a single candle or data available for Nifty Index chart in Zerodha Trader/Nest trader since yesterday. Anyone is facing similar issue?

And look at the irresponsible reply from zerodha customer support...

Thank you for writing to us.
We would like to inform you that Zerodha (Nest) Trader software does not have an option to provide Nifty Index chart. You may only open the charts for tradeable instruments. To view the VWAP statistics data i.e., Open, High, Low, Close for a particular time frame, please right click on any scrip, go to Tools > select VWAP Statistics.
Do get in touch with us if you have any other questions or concerns. Visit www.zerodha.com/z-connect to learn more about our products and services. Check out www.tradingqna.com, India's only Q&A website for trading. Join www.zerodha.com/varsity and get financial literacy for free.
Thank you.

Trader J

Dear All Pi user and Zerodha,

Please let me know the trading experience (Not charting , data etc) with new Pi, I mean following

Hows order placement speed ?
What about order book , trade book, Position book (Daily and Net) ? Position book auto update ?
Has Order Book two pan , one for open and other one for completed ?

Any other trading facility ?

took my first trades on pi today(although i participated in beta testing earlier versions, i had never really placed a single trade using pi.in fact i did not even use it for more than a couple days). the experience was smooth....no hiccups at all.
the tabbed interface helps one remain organised easily coz whatever u want is readily available. feels like using a good software,say like firefox, really makes trading stress free. dont feel like going back to nest(except for bracket orders, that is)

although there are a few deficiencies(no crosshair, no bracket orders etc), whatever has been implemented works just as intended. charts worked perfectly on lower TFs...i dont kno about higher tfs

well done zerodha :thumb:

VJAY

took my first trades on pi today(although i participated in beta testing earlier versions, i had never really placed a single trade using pi.in fact i did not even use it for more than a couple days). the experience was smooth....no hiccups at all.
the tabbed interface helps one remain organised easily coz whatever u want is readily available. feels like using a good software,say like firefox, really makes trading stress free. dont feel like going back to nest(except for bracket orders, that is)

although there are a few deficiencies(no crosshair, no bracket orders etc), whatever has been implemented works just as intended. charts worked perfectly on lower TFs...i dont kno about higher tfs

well done zerodha :thumb:
Thanks for your reviews.....is high/lows made today @morning today exact with terminal high/ low in chart?

Thanks for your reviews.....is high/lows made today @morning today exact with terminal high/ low in chart?
the first 1 min candle at 9:15 was off the mark by a bit...and as it was also the low of the day, its different from the actual low. however the marketwatch precisely recorded it. everything else was fine(but then who trades off of the 1st candle anyways?). volume data also did not match. for the purpose of analysis,however, it all was accurate enough, unless someone here is into high frequency trading,jobbing etc