Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Yeah you are right. Looks like Goldman Sachs will shift its prop trading to pi software and make use of features like predicted weighted average closing of the last half an hour to give their pro traders an edge over the market. Also, I think they will be impressed with the fact that yet again, Zerodha has provided a third party solution and NEST's great charting and data feeds..

I think even RBI will open an account with Zerodha and use Pi to trade and managenthe Rupee dollar. Such is the high quality and reliability of Pi software and Zerodha customer service.

Yeah you are right. Looks like Goldman Sachs will shift its prop trading to pi software and make use of features like predicted weighted average closing of the last half an hour to give their pro traders an edge over the market. Also, I think they will be impressed with the fact that yet again, Zerodha has provided a third party solution and NEST's great charting and data feeds..

I think even RBI will open an account with Zerodha and use Pi to trade and managenthe Rupee dollar. Such is the high quality and reliability of Pi software and Zerodha customer service.
Yes after Pi launches , retails traders will finally have the edge to beat institutions.

Why these negative sarcastic / caustic remark on a new front end software which Zerodha is yet to launch ? If someone is not happy with it , he has a choice of continuing with NOW or Nest Trader. New software ( front end and back end both ) will not make a looser a winning trader...that is known fact.But can we not have some better trading software ?

Zerodha has never claimed that all traders trading with this software will be winners. And we are comparing our traders with Goldman Sachs traders where most of our traders will have capital less than 10 L ,unfair comparison.

I trade with Interactive Brokers and I can definately say that their front end and back end is much superior and it helps a trader.It has some fantastic features...but that does not make a looser become a winning trader...but ease of doing a trade , monitoring the position, on line MM all definately helps.

So let the software be launched, we can point out the deficiencies and have them rectified.

Smart_trade

Aman1

zerodha I sent my commodity account opening documents on 30th sept. and hope you got my docs by now. anyway may I know how many days after receiving my papers would you activate my commodity account?

Zerodha

Why these negative sarcastic / caustic remark on a new front end software which Zerodha is yet to launch ? If someone is not happy with it , he has a choice of continuing with NOW or Nest Trader. New software ( front end and back end both ) will not make a looser a winning trader...that is known fact.But can we not have some better trading software ?

Zerodha has never claimed that all traders trading with this software will be winners. And we are comparing our traders with Goldman Sachs traders where most of our traders will have capital less than 10 L ,unfair comparison.

I trade with Interactive Brokers and I can definately say that their front end and back end is much superior and it helps a trader.It has some fantastic features...but that does not make a looser become a winning trader...but ease of doing a trade , monitoring the position, on line MM all definately helps.

So let the software be launched, we can point out the deficiencies and have them rectified.

Smart_trade
Thanks, I was going back a few pages to figure out if I had mentioned anything by mistake that was too loud, something that caused a few of these sarcastic comments.

@Everyone, if I have, excuse me.

Pi is just in beta, and would love to get proper feedback so that any deficiencies can be improved. Unlike the vendor products where we have to depend on others, we will in case of Pi be in control of things.

btw, I think we as retail traders have a huge edge over institutions. The edge is that of size, I can exit 5 lots of HDIL futures in a blink of an eye, imagine a big boy/institution sitting on a massive HDIL position. If the he decides to exit, when the market is moving against him, that is when the **** hits the fan.

btw, I think we as retail traders have a huge edge over institutions. The edge is that of size, I can exit 5 lots of HDIL futures in a blink of an eye, imagine a big boy/institution sitting on a massive HDIL position. If the he decides to exit, when the market is moving against him, that is when the **** hits the fan.

Yes we retail traders have huge edge over institutional traders as we can get in and get out fast, we can select our trade locations and have no compulsion of trading all the time. We can select our scrips and also day/swing trading mode which institutional traders have lots of restrictions.We have freedom to not to trade...and if a trader knows when not to trade, he takes giant step towards becoming a profitable trader.

Some of our " desi" traders have done extremely well...else how does one explain guys hitting Zerodha 60 days challenge in 4-5 cycles consecutively ?Even if we take out 300 % guys, we still have many winners in 5-15 % per month catagory...and that is a fantastic return if one can do it consistantly....

Smart_trade

ryan4ucar

Now all are turning against Zerodha just because they are either frustrated at not getting the software or they were dreaming about the millions they were going to make with their thousands .

@Zerodha ull shot ur self in the foot .. when relasing a product one should have a exact date in mind of the release , or u just get it ready first and then announce. Just dont blurt out something and then say guys we are full scale on it ...defeats ur own cause and make ull look silly.