Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

This data issue I am talking about and I was told that this will be fixed.
Not this.... The noise on the chart will be filtered.
What I am talking about is this.... I have this issue today... Check the timing on the last candle... And the previous candle shows 3:29 and then the previous big ones go into Friday...

View attachment 19955

Having an issue with the chart entirely...

Last edited:
you might want to filter out your Zerodha id.
:D

The noise is from one of the NSE mock sessions that cannot be prevented.... The support just have to delete the data of that mock session... And Pi still has raw data feeds and everything that appears on Pi is not touched by support yet, hence the whole bundle of random movements which will be removed once the main release happens...

And my today's issue, I am sure this has something to do with the feeds from Omnesys... Pi does use the data feeds from Omnesys and this has happened on Nest before...

:D

And my today's issue, I am sure this has something to do with the feeds from Omnesys... Pi does use the data feeds from Omnesys and this has happened on Nest before...
If this is true , then even zerodha cannot fix the data issues.

Why did they claim that the data feed will be accurate then?.

If the feed is not accurate enough , then it could be disastrous trading from the charts.

Pi now looks to be disappointing. :(

If this is true , then even zerodha cannot fix the data issues.

Why did they claim that the data feed will be accurate then?.

If the feed is not accurate enough , then it could be disastrous trading from the charts.

Pi now looks to be disappointing. :(
The feeds are accurate when the charts are all working fine... There is no problem at all.... But when there's an issue, I am taking citizenship of Antartica which has a rule that you can't trade because you dont have technology there... I dont trade until I see a full days chart, correctly....
And it is so disappointing because its just a waste of one trading day and then please do add the power outages that happen in Bangalore... Lucky people stay elsewhere... Bangalore has stupid technical issues...

The feeds are accurate when the charts are all working fine... There is no problem at all.... But when there's an issue, I am taking citizenship of Antartica which has a rule that you can't trade because you dont have technology there... I dont trade until I see a full days chart, correctly....
And it is so disappointing because its just a waste of one trading day and then please do add the power outages that happen in Bangalore... Lucky people stay elsewhere... Bangalore has stupid technical issues...
That is my problem with most of so called vendor feed.

only esignal and Global data feed have it correct so far. Was expecting Pi , but not anymore.

I would rather pay 4K for a proper data feed than free unreliable buggy data feed. Not blaming Zerodha here since it is out of their control. All responsibility lies with Omnesys. What a fked up company, if they were in US/UK , they would have been out of business by now.Apparently things haven't changed even after Reuters bought them out.

I don't understand how most brokers put up with them. I guess it ok to provide buggy sub standard financial products to Indian retail clients.

We can make a thousand complains and Zerodha will put blame on Omnesys and nothing will change. Business as usual.