Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

But What zerodha is progressing is with customisation, any optimization at this level may not contribute to fast performance if the architecture is itself resources hungry , I guess , some one more qualified in software or zerodha it self can throw more light
I have used GTX on my computer which is of the same framework it works flawlessly....

Well the visual customization shouldn't make a difference on the performance. What makes a difference is the reprogramming of the chart layouts and the market feeds and the network structure itself.... Surely India's exchanges work a lot differently than other countries in the world....It is not even surprising if other countries have similarities in how their exchanges work....
And as I observed on Pi, a lot of codes have been used from Nest itself...The chart layout, the indicators and tools, most of them look like they are extracted from Nest which is why I see a lot of similarities in the way Pi and Nest work though there's a huge difference between the interfaces....

So, Zerodha, for the second week running we have no winner on crowd.in, because no one scored more than 50000 points.

Perhaps you should reduce the minimum number of winning points to 40000.

And what about short weeks ? October has only 17-18 trading sessions, and November has 19. Do the participants need to score 50000 points for the short weeks too ?

Zerodha,

Another request...Not a feature but its kind of important.... Please add some head room to stock charts (especially Pi because of the chart trading) because when a stock's prices go up or down, the prices on the scale are visible only as far up as the candle goes or as far down the candle drops.... And the candle meets the separator of the volume(or indicator panel) and if anytime in the back fill the price hasn't dropped lower than the current candle or gone up higher than the current candle, we will not be able to place any target beyond the candles extension (and its important if we choose to implement Fibonacci Extensions).... It is important for us to see at least 20 to 30 ticks above the candle so we could place stops or targets..... So please add some room beyond the highest and lowest points of the day(precisely, the highest and lowest point of the chart view)....

The same problem is on Nest too but it's secondary now, but I experienced the same on Pi... Am sure few other clients too will agree with me on this....

Regards,
Pavan Kulkarni
Zerodha,

My request....:) This should be a top priority I guess....

vishal7176

@ Zerodha

Request to you about PI

Please add It .

Example :- IN FnO segment Stock it Making Higher High & Lower Low in Intraday OR index making higher High and Lower low , it will be show in our screen Or in separate window . Add this feature
Cause there is trading Opporchunity for day trader ...whenever stock/index make High/Low then there is momentum ,increase volatility .

Sharekhan TT have these facility , OR Falcon realtime have this feature .

Please think over it and ADD it

Thank you

in pi i hope tootlip will not flicker. in candle charts it shows open low high and close, open and close are ok but is there any way to find what came first low or high? it is usefull info for eod charts. i think i n tootlip u can show it by placing this information in order means if low comes before hi tootlip sud show open low high and close and if hi comes befor low it sud show o h l c. this kind of tootip wud reflect complete story of that particular time in orderly way.:thumb::thumb:

in pi i hope tootlip will not flicker. in candle charts it shows open low high and close, open and close are ok but is there any way to find what came first low or high? it is usefull info for eod charts. i think i n tootlip u can show it by placing this information in order means if low comes before hi tootlip sud show open low high and close and if hi comes befor low it sud show o h l c. this kind of tootip wud reflect complete story of that particular time in orderly way.:thumb::thumb:
For End of Day charts, you could use it in comparison with the one hour chart and look for the high of the day and low of the day and check the time to see what came first...Its easy to know because if a stock has gone up then the low came first and if the stock has gone down, then the high came first...