Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I have used GTX on my computer which is of the same framework it works flawlessly....

Well the visual customization shouldn't make a difference on the performance. What makes a difference is the reprogramming of the chart layouts and the market feeds and the network structure itself.... Surely India's exchanges work a lot differently than other countries in the world....It is not even surprising if other countries have similarities in how their exchanges work....
And as I observed on Pi, a lot of codes have been used from Nest itself...The chart layout, the indicators and tools, most of them look like they are extracted from Nest which is why I see a lot of similarities in the way Pi and Nest work though there's a huge difference between the interfaces....
I was advised by Zerodha to switch to windows 7 or 8. They claimed the charting works much faster. Though this is illogical, I gave it a try and the speed of loading charts sucks. This again prove that the problem is with the basic design and networking at their end.

The worst is, it never works when you bad need it.

Many times, Nest will get loaded, But will not load NestPlus. So the charts will not work. I have to quit the program and again load it. Then again the historical charts may not display properly. The whole process is frustrating and worthless.

I also found that the charting provided by the economic times on their website is excellent and is also fast.

I had very high expectation about Nest, but if zerodha is copying nest design and coding language, I doubt if it is going to be any better.

I was advised by Zerodha to switch to windows 7 or 8. They claimed the charting works much faster. Though this is illogical, I gave it a try and the speed of loading charts sucks. This again prove that the problem is with the basic design and networking at their end.

The worst is, it never works when you bad need it.

Many times, Nest will get loaded, But will not load NestPlus. So the charts will not work. I have to quit the program and again load it. Then again the historical charts may not display properly. The whole process is frustrating and worthless.

I also found that the charting provided by the economic times on their website is excellent and is also fast.

I had very high expectation about Nest, but if zerodha is copying nest design and coding language, I doubt if it is going to be any better.
Nest main problem was with the entire programming and the way it was built....
Pi is a ready made software and is of international standards, Zerodha is customizing the interface.... The things that feel similar are the tools and the way the charts appear. There is absolutely no problem with how the charts load here and its smooth if you have a good computer....

@ Zerodha

Request to you about PI

Please add It .

Example :- IN FnO segment Stock it Making Higher High & Lower Low in Intraday OR index making higher High and Lower low , it will be show in our screen Or in separate window . Add this feature
Cause there is trading Opporchunity for day trader ...whenever stock/index make High/Low then there is momentum ,increase volatility .

Sharekhan TT have these facility , OR Falcon realtime have this feature .

Please think over it and ADD it

Thank you
Vishal,
How to check the facility available in sharkhan TT, as I am using sharekhan TT.
vishnu_1990v

LivetoTrade

@pavan15589, @manoj does Pi provide charts for Options?

LivetoTrade

I tried option chart just now, however the data is not proper.(I was told that they will fix data issues by Monday or Tuesday ).
Can you also please let me know if the indicators are customizable - like Fibo for example.

In Nest, you cannot add your own levels, is it possible in Pi?

Can you also please let me know if the indicators are customizable - like Fibo for example.

The first thing, the Fib tool itself is wrong on Nest and Pi... I am surprised you havent noticed, the Fib retracement shows the inverse of the actual Fib levels.... In place of 100%, it shows 0 and 0 in place of 100....

A Fib Level if drawn from Swing High to Swing Low (a downtrend) should have levels like this...

100%
78.6%
61.8%
50%
38.2%
0%

But both Nest and Pi depict the levels in reverse order...
0%
38.2%
50%
61.8%
78.6%
100%

Its not tough to correlate and say that 61.8% corresponds to 38.2%.... But many times I have miscalculated my targets....

And no, we do not yet have the addition of custom levels to Fib on Pi....

manojborle

Fibo tool is wrong in Pi, I have reported it to them and waiting for reply.
There is no option at present to edit fib levels. :(