Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

sach007

Impatient Trader
I am really surprised ....that this "pavan15589" who is joined on TRADERJI in SEPT 2014 and
having 32 POSTS.. (till now) and MOST of them in this THREAD... he got chance of TESTING the PI..

I am Zerodha CLIENT from NEARLY START of ZERODHA... and when I mailed these people about PI .. for me..negative reply ..

ZERODHA.. why these standards.. with the PEOPLE with you for long time.... ?

I am really surprised ....that this "pavan15589" who is joined on TRADERJI in SEPT 2014 and
having 32 POSTS.. (till now) and MOST of them in this THREAD... he got chance of TESTING the PI..

I am Zerodha CLIENT from NEARLY START of ZERODHA... and when I mailed these people about PI .. for me..negative reply ..

:D I was surprised too.... But am happy....

Suraj Sharma's brother wanted to audition but Suraj Sharma never ever thought about acting in his entire life.... He just went to the audition place along with his brother cos his brother said he will give him treat but Suraj Sharma ended up getting Life of Pi among 3000 other actors.... Ang Lee, why the double standards.... :clap:

Zerodha

Hey Sach, we randomly picked up around 20 users, we got too many requests and couldn't really look at new or old clients.

Zerodha

So, what is the best way to learn and improve while trading? It is by learning from your own trading history.

So we are launching "Quant" tomorrow, but announcing as usual early on traderji. Only low brokerage won't help you stay profitable, it just gives you a trading edge. Here is what we are doing to help our traders build an edge over others:

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradez...s/quant/quant-sabermetric-approach-to-trading

bpr

So, what is the best way to learn and improve while trading? It is by learning from your own trading history.

So we are launching "Quant" tomorrow, but announcing as usual early on traderji. Only low brokerage won't help you stay profitable, it just gives you a trading edge. Here is what we are doing to help our traders build an edge over others:

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradez...s/quant/quant-sabermetric-approach-to-trading
I don't see any option for quant inside Q.
Is it down ??

megapixel

https://q.zerodha.com/quant/pnl/time/

Thanks for the updates....good work.

There are still issues though.

I don't see EQ curve .... can you please check if you are able to see it ?

also your blog screenshot and Q screens are looking different.

e.g in blog you have text "Net profitability" ....but in Q I see text "profitability".....are you sure if you have deployed the latest updates to Q ?

please let me know how to view EQ curve in Q ?

Last edited:

manojborle

Thanks Zerodha, Quant is wonderful tool.:thumb:

I can definitely use it to improve my trading results.

Zerodha

https://q.zerodha.com/quant/pnl/time/

Thanks for the updates....good work.

There are still issues though.

I don't see EQ curve .... can you please check if you are able to see it ?

also your blog screenshot and Q screens are looking different.

e.g in blog you have text "Net profitability" ....but in Q I see text "profitability".....are you sure if you have deployed the latest updates to Q ?

please let me know how to view EQ curve in Q ?
Yes MP can see it, can you look at the right top of the page, you see a drop down called analytics type. Click on the drop down to see equity curve.

The blog post has older snapshot, Quant is updated and live. The links should be available from Q in a little while.