Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Answer the question directly. How did you create your profile and and land up straight into Zerodha thread and start talking about modulus fe? And all your posts are restricted to this thread only. Your date of joining, post frequency and 100% posts here and u supporting Zerodha all indicate that you have vested interests. I know you don't have to provide proof, but you definitely are not a first time user. Get a life man.. Don't be so offended. There is no reason to become so protective. Please adopt honest behavior. Good luck!

And the reason that you can be criticizing nest is that you are changing from NEST to Modulus Fe platform. You would not post bad about NEST when u just got it initially. These are tricks of the game and you are playing it smart, but not honestly. And mind you, I don't accuse everyone of being a Zerodha proxy. Read my post properly. I said you are!
Direct answer to your question....

I did not know that Zerodha's customer service replied on blogs. I Googled 'Zerodha Pi' and it brought me to traderji.com 514th page where Zerodha had answered to a certain question about tentative release dates of Pi....
Apart from that, I went through previous pages where Zerodha had put an invite out for Pi beta testing.

I joined and landed on Zerodha's page directly.... I created my profile for the sole reason of having frequent communication with Zerodha. And my posts dont support Zerodha for their problems, it supports their customer service and best rates.
I could just show you screenshots of my series of complains against Nest trader in my mail and my hundreds and hundreds of calls to Zerodha which have always been answered and taken care of all the time, but I am just wasting enough time writing a reply to your post.... I could sit and pet my dog in that time....

Your examples of ICICI and Kotak don't stand here....They were already banks with multi million or billion dollar assets and if they don't give good service, who will...

And it is just dumb to say that I am Zerodha proxy just because my posts here are directly on Zerodha's blog....

With respect to strategies and all other stuff, I never needed to create a profile here because I have seen many threads on Traderji and more than that, I spend even more time on tradingview.com and babypips.com and only recently I have tried to play intraday....

Now you might call me a proxy of tradingview or babypips....That's all you can say...

And I was surprised how an underdog like Zerodha afforded to get Modulus and release it to the customers....And I am already a big fan of Modulus because I have used their framework before....And I love to support underdogs...I myself personally have had great failed experiences trying to procure funds for my own ventures.... Hence I have taken to trading to pile up my own funds and build on my venture.... If this doesn't answer your question, I am sorry, you are as naive as your judgements....

Lots of money in your pocket....

Good luck trading...

Last edited:
Zerodha,

Another request...Not a feature but its kind of important.... Please add some head room to stock charts (especially Pi because of the chart trading) because when a stock's prices go up or down, the prices on the scale are visible only as far up as the candle goes or as far down the candle drops.... And the candle meets the separator of the volume(or indicator panel) and if anytime in the back fill the price hasn't dropped lower than the current candle or gone up higher than the current candle, we will not be able to place any target beyond the candles extension (and its important if we choose to implement Fibonacci Extensions).... It is important for us to see at least 20 to 30 ticks above the candle so we could place stops or targets..... So please add some room beyond the highest and lowest points of the day(precisely, the highest and lowest point of the chart view)....

The same problem is on Nest too but it's secondary now, but I experienced the same on Pi... Am sure few other clients too will agree with me on this....

Regards,
Pavan Kulkarni

Last edited:
for the last couple of days, 90% of the time I am not getting the historical chart of most of the scrips. This is totally frustrating an counter productive. The zerodha team cannot / or is not capable of solving any problems of the Nest platform (understandable too). But as a user, it sucks.

Zerodha team once commented that it works ok with windows 7 & onward. That is joke. How can downloads & netwrorking issue could be related with the Windows? (my Internet connect is High speed broadband). So the issue can only at their end, however they will never admit it.

Owerall the experience is bad though the rates might be good and they might be trying hard to give the best possible service. With Nest platform - they simply can't.

Brill

Guys, like I have mentioned before, I wish them the best of luck. But since I have experienced slow and sometimes careless customer support, I am mentioning it here. I don't come here and spam this thread with complaints like some other members around here.

By the way, Nirav J, first of all I did not say that ICICI and Kotak are excellent. Secondly, I didnt say they have zero issues. Please read what I have said first before quoting me and posting incorrectly. There are many many instances where other members have expressed their complaints out here. I am just another person doing it. Why are YOU overreacting? ICICI direct does have the best user-interface web version. They have few issues if any, when it comes to bugs and glitches. What is wrong if I am speaking the truth? Everybody knows that.

Why isn't anyone addressing the fact that Pavan15589 is Zerodha himself? Looks like there are many proxies out here. One person many IDs.
There is no point calling somebody a proxy. It is waste of time and energy. If you like service take it. If you have some specific complaint, first take their phone/email help. if not solved post it here for the knowledge of all, but it should be specific.

members of Traderji are not dump. They can very well identify who is proxy and who is not.

Happy trading all:)

-A satisfied Zerodha client and a learner of market/day trading( only because of Zerodha and Traderji and their members)

Thanks.

for the last couple of days, 90% of the time I am not getting the historical chart of most of the scrips. This is totally frustrating an counter productive. The zerodha team cannot / or is not capable of solving any problems of the Nest platform (understandable too). But as a user, it sucks.

Zerodha team once commented that it works ok with windows 7 & onward. That is joke. How can downloads & netwrorking issue could be related with the Windows? (my Internet connect is High speed broadband). So the issue can only at their end, however they will never admit it.

Owerall the experience is bad though the rates might be good and they might be trying hard to give the best possible service. With Nest platform - they simply can't.
If you are using NEST for charting , i feel sorry for you. God bless your soul.

Dear,
nest is now outgoing platform, bear a few more days. By the time they will solve the issue, Pi will be be introduced.My experience nest is ok without nestplus. I believe if your issue is with nestplus(charting) I doubt it will be solved. In anyway highspeed internet is required. zerodha should clearly state minimum speed requirement alongwith system requirement/compatibility.

Direct answer to your question....

I did not know that Zerodha's customer service replied on blogs. I Googled 'Zerodha Pi' and it brought me to traderji.com 514th page where Zerodha had answered to a certain question about tentative release dates of Pi....
Apart from that, I went through previous pages where Zerodha had put an invite out for Pi beta testing.

I joined and landed on Zerodha's page directly.... I created my profile for the sole reason of having frequent communication with Zerodha. And my posts dont support Zerodha for their problems, it supports their customer service and best rates.
I could just show you screenshots of my series of complains against Nest trader in my mail and my hundreds and hundreds of calls to Zerodha which have always been answered and taken care of all the time, but I am just wasting enough time writing a reply to your post.... I could sit and pet my dog in that time....

Your examples of ICICI and Kotak don't stand here....They were already banks with multi million or billion dollar assets and if they don't give good service, who will...

And it is just dumb to say that I am Zerodha proxy just because my posts here are directly on Zerodha's blog....

With respect to strategies and all other stuff, I never needed to create a profile here because I have seen many threads on Traderji and more than that, I spend even more time on tradingview.com and babypips.com and only recently I have tried to play intraday....

Now you might call me a proxy of tradingview or babypips....That's all you can say...

And I was surprised how an underdog like Zerodha afforded to get Modulus and release it to the customers....And I am already a big fan of Modulus because I have used their framework before....And I love to support underdogs...I myself personally have had great failed experiences trying to procure funds for my own ventures.... Hence I have taken to trading to pile up my own funds and build on my venture.... If this doesn't answer your question, I am sorry, you are as naive as your judgements....

Lots of money in your pocket....

Good luck trading...
:clapping: What a well made up story. Lots of money in your pockets too. There is no way to prove this. Anyway, please don't overreact next time. Be calm.