Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

look whos talking. atleast u shud hv urself read my posts earlier. so now whos d hypocrite :lol:

unlike u i have already migrated to better shores and enjoying my time.

prob with typical junta is that they think how would 1 make a difference and why would sebi or any authority would listen to 1? this attitude has let us down for 65 years? i understd ur ill-equipped to prove anything. but atleast have the fighting attitude in your life :console:
if you have moved to better shores , then why come here and waste your time. you obviously have better broker than zerodha.

Jai Mata Di

Zerodha accepted it is a 10 minute technical glitch again. But, 10 min is a very long time for day trader.
Now a days such technical glitch is very frequent with Zerodha Nest. :eek:

Most of serious traders already have their own charting platform like Ami/Meta/MT4 etc. We need a 'Stable Platform' with 'No Connectivity Issue' as first preference rather than any fancy charting.
Zerodha must take care of Connectivity Issue FIRST with their upcoming terminal PI. :)

As beta testing of PI is going on with Zerodha & some TJ members, please tell us:
Is there same Connectivity Issue with PI today? :confused:

Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.

H.C.

Last edited:
I hope as the time goes they will improve much more. And as far as technical stuff is concerned and the PI software, there are bound to be some bugs. It happens with any software. As they have already started testing with beta users via invite, the major bugs, if not all, will be solved before its available to all. Even after that I won't be surprised if there are more minor bugs as it is bound to happen.

I am atleast expecting they are better than my past broker which gave pathetic service and I had to go to SEBI to resolve my issues on priority.

You actually are lucky cos you opted for Zerodha at the right time.... Because Pi is coming out in a few days and am sure by the time your account opens, it will be ready....
Zerodha is good...Their customer support is prompt but sometimes, they need to have a little more technical knowledge to sound less dumb. The executives there are all good, employees lack a little knowledge...And more than that, Pi as I said is of international standards and Zerodha is the first broker to be a client of Modulus FE.... Just wait until the platform is released so you can start with a good experience.... Or use nest, feel the cra*** software and glitches and shift to Pi when it releases....It will be like giving a cake to a hungry dog....

TracerBullet

zerodha looks no more than glorified dabba traders running their own terminal with their own rates. shameless creatures won't change.

nth time terminal problem. server not ready. who would have paid for my losses if they would have occurred because of your shady malpractices.

looks like SEBI inquiry is the only way out.

ru in this same busines pointed by @tracerbullet??????????????? speak up u..................:annoyed:
Note that the links were for forex brokers who dont submit orders to exchanges. They seem to do the order matching themselves i think. There are some other kinds too ECN etc, i dont really know.

Zerodha sends our orders to Exchanges so its not the same and many of the problems in link are not applicable here. Beyond that i dont know ...

Lets hope frequency of these problems and time taken to solve them reduces with Pi. Its really not accpetable, i have seen such problems reported atleast 4-5 times now in last year.
Unless they are profiting from this, i dont see how Zerodha being shut down helps anybody. They introduced low brokerage and now they will bring (hopefully) a good platform too. I just want a stable and cheap platform and hyper competition among brokers :). Maybe other brokers are afraid of pi ...

@Zerodha - Please do reply to this.

Last edited:

Zerodha

zerodha looks no more than glorified dabba traders running their own terminal with their own rates. shameless creatures won't change.

nth time terminal problem. server not ready. who would have paid for my losses if they would have occurred because of your shady malpractices.

looks like SEBI inquiry is the only way out.

ru in this same busines pointed by @tracerbullet??????????????? speak up u..................:annoyed:
?? Every trade that is executed by you has an exchange order ID and Trade ID associated to it. You can check the same every evening with the exchanges.

Zerodha

I'd appreciate a straight answer from Zerodha on two questions.

1) Do you run proprietary trading operations?
2) Are the orders routed through your brokerage used as an input in your prop trading operations?

Simple questions; I'd appreciate a straight answer.
1. Yes we do, but contributes to less than 0.5% of our revenues. Most brokerages have this running upto 15 to 20% of the revenues.

2. No

Note that the links were for forex brokers who dont submit orders to exchanges. They seem to do the order matching themselves i think. There are some other kinds too ECN etc, i dont really know.

Zerodha sends our orders to Exchanges so its not the same and many of the problems in link are not applicable here. Beyond that i dont know ...

Lets hope frequency of these problems and time taken to solve them reduces with Pi. Its really not accpetable, i have seen such problems reported atleast 4-5 times now in last year.
Unless they are profiting from this, i dont see how Zerodha being shut down helps anybody. They introduced low brokerage and now they will bring (hopefully) a good platform too. I just want a stable and cheap platform and hyper competition among brokers :). Maybe other brokers are afraid of pi ...

@Zerodha - Please do reply to this.
First of all, forex is a vast market and brokers have various business models which is well known to the crowd. And the most common is a market-maker model where the broker themselves fill your orders. It is like they take the other side of you when you are buying or selling.... This is called market maker....This is a high risk game for the brokers as they may take losses during news events during which they do not process orders as well.... It is not scary, it is business model widely used....But the model looks like the broker is profiting only if we lose but there are many market makers who are honest and do what is necessary to keep their customers happy....Market makers do not submit the orders to the exchanges and there is no such thing as an exchange in forex... When opting for forex, you will find a lot of fraud brokers who will rip you off and its your job to find out who's good....
Coming to stocks, I do not feel there is a chance for Zerodha to be a market maker because they will face liquidity issues if the market goes against them....
My only request with Zerodha....Pi...!!