Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

First of all, Zerodha has awesome rates and a good customer support....But the NEST software is a pain in the neck....

And this has happened to me N number of times....I work with 5 mins candles and I usually keep the trigger and the price same.... Usually market price slips 5 paise against me, so I use this method....
The 5 min candle would have closed 25 paise away from my trigger and the order would have got filled mysteriously without the candle having reached the trigger price in its entire 5 mins period.
The customer support is so naive, he replies "Sir but the order was filled at your rate only"....
Who wants it to fill at my rate before the order getting triggered.... I would have kept the trigger under support or above resistance.... This guy wont understand the concept of a trigger and then the fill....
And then the chart hangs on a certain candle and does not load the next candle at all....The same candle will probably show 1:00 PM and will keep working till 1:15 or 1:30 or till the end of trade session if I do not reload the nest plus....And sometimes when I reload, the software hangs....
Happened to me many times....Many many times.... I am fed up calling them with my problems....
Even today, the chart looks so absurd cos of the NSE mock session....How stupid.
I am tired of calling their support almost every other day with my problems....

And since Pi is based on Modulus, I am sure the work will match international standards....And I am even sure there's nothing to screw up in just customization of the layout....So Zerodha will take a lead in this....

Well now you guys are talking bad about Zerodha. Just a couple of days ago I paid them the account opening charges and excepting the forms today. After reading so many positive reviews and excellent support I decided to be a part of the family but now you same guys are talking bad.

I don't know if I took a wrong decision by reading to suggestions, reviews from real people on this forum. I just hope its a temporary glitch.

I am expecting a reply from Zerodha soon. Please don't break my heart.

why ur still jumping like a frog here n there? whats your problem? ru zerodha representative under a diff name?
apne kaam se kam rakho aur hawaa aane do :annoyed:
I didn't want to reply to this post. But since you have now accused me of working for zerodha, i will have you know that i have been cursing NEST and pointing out issue from a long time in this thread.But you obviously have not read my posts.

Look like you want cheap brokerage and world class trading platform and support from Zerodha which is not going to happen. you get what you pay for.

you smell malpractice and you are going to change the brokerage business. Go ahead and report to SEBI and then follow through on that and if you manage to shut down Zerodha and you can provide proof here. I will pay 1 year brokerage for your trading.

...and yes my problem is hypocrites like you.End of discussion.

Well now you guys are talking bad about Zerodha. Just a couple of days ago I paid them the account opening charges and excepting the forms today. After reading so many positive reviews and excellent support I decided to be a part of the family but now you same guys are talking bad.

I don't know if I took a wrong decision by reading to suggestions, reviews from real people on this forum. I just hope its a temporary glitch.

You mean, please don't break my wallet. Right?

xsis

look whos talking. atleast u shud hv urself read my posts earlier. so now whos d hypocrite :lol:

unlike u i have already migrated to better shores and enjoying my time.

prob with typical junta is that they think how would 1 make a difference and why would sebi or any authority would listen to 1? this attitude has let us down for 65 years? i understd ur ill-equipped to prove anything. but atleast have the fighting attitude in your life :console:

I didn't want to reply to this post. But since you have now accused me of working for zerodha, i will have you know that i have been cursing NEST and pointing out issue from a long time in this thread.But you obviously have not read my posts.

Look like you want cheap brokerage and world class trading platform and support from Zerodha which is not going to happen. you get what you pay for.

you smell malpractice and you are going to change the brokerage business. Go ahead and report to SEBI and then follow through on that and if you manage to shut down Zerodha and you can provide proof here. I will pay 1 year brokerage for your trading.

...and yes my problem is hypocrites like you.End of discussion.

+1 to the views of rmike & smart_trade and others on this issue.

personally i and my friends have stopped trading with zerodha and have gone back to sharekhan mainly on the fact that it has the best trade management system/platform and easy to understand backoffice. also, personally will open IB a/c in next few days as their trade management system is even better than sharekhan's TT.

btw at least in sharekhan/TT:
  • i can see the charts with a click (nest+ charts are PITA)
  • know my opening price (nest+ shows opening price as LTP if positions carried fwd the next day and thus shows wrong actual m2m! one with multiple positions has to go back to BO to see what was the opening price. total time waste :mad:)
  • check out easy to understand and visualize BO :thumb:

instead of doing this gimmickry, showy and utter time pass thing (crowd.in) they should invest their money & time in developing a better platform, BO and other value added things which @rmike has mentioned.

realistically, i don't see any of this happening in the near future (3-5 years) because of the failed track record. broken-promises/duping/taking for a ride the retail crowd for a new BO & trading platform & something on the line of metatrader etc etc etc

You actually are lucky cos you opted for Zerodha at the right time.... Because Pi is coming out in a few days and am sure by the time your account opens, it will be ready....
Zerodha is good...Their customer support is prompt but sometimes, they need to have a little more technical knowledge to sound less dumb. The executives there are all good, employees lack a little knowledge...And more than that, Pi as I said is of international standards and Zerodha is the first broker to be a client of Modulus FE.... Just wait until the platform is released so you can start with a good experience.... Or use nest, feel the cra*** software and glitches and shift to Pi when it releases....It will be like giving a cake to a hungry dog....