Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hi
Zerodha,

1 ) I want to the margin requirement to sell a Sensex Option Cz I didn't find it to your span calculator ( please quote all order NRML/MIS/CO/BO margin ) ??

2 ) do you only charge 250 rs Transaction charge for BSE option trade or is there any Clearing charge you include later on it ??

3 ) Do I get BSE F&O Intraday chart in Z-Trader ?

4) Can I use margin of my NSE trading account to trade in BSE option or MCX SX / NSE currency future ??

Sir u skip my question ... :)

Zerodha

Originally Posted by TheMarketKid View Post
Hi
Zerodha,

1 ) I want to the margin requirement to sell a Sensex Option Cz I didn't find it to your span calculator ( please quote all order NRML/MIS/CO/BO margin ) ??

2 ) do you only charge 250 rs Transaction charge for BSE option trade or is there any Clearing charge you include later on it ??

3 ) Do I get BSE F&O Intraday chart in Z-Trader ?

4) Can I use margin of my NSE trading account to trade in BSE option or MCX SX / NSE currency future ??
1. Yes the margin requirements will soon be updated. But it works exactly like Nifty.

2. Yes, 250 is including clearing charges. Rs 50 towards BSE and Rs 200 clearing.

3. Not yet.

4. Yes you can

megapixel

Does Pi comes with new back office ?
Priority wise you should revamp back office first.
Accounting softwate should be robust.I dont get confidence in your back office yet.
Business goes nightmare if the accounting is at risk.

Zerodha

Does Pi comes with new back office ?
Priority wise you should revamp back office first.
Accounting softwate should be robust.I dont get confidence in your back office yet.
Business goes nightmare if the accounting is at risk.
Have you spotted any issues with Q? If you are, do PM me about it.

We are about to launch an interesting section on Q called Quants , advanced analytics.

xsis

dear tracebullet - i dont remember with whom i had a conversation with on this forum. but what you mentioned in your links is a long running scams across exchanges. well not the right forum 2 discuss it here.

Note that the links were for forex brokers who dont submit orders to exchanges. They seem to do the order matching themselves i think. There are some other kinds too ECN etc, i dont really know.

Zerodha sends our orders to Exchanges so its not the same and many of the problems in link are not applicable here. Beyond that i dont know ...

Lets hope frequency of these problems and time taken to solve them reduces with Pi. Its really not accpetable, i have seen such problems reported atleast 4-5 times now in last year.
Unless they are profiting from this, i dont see how Zerodha being shut down helps anybody. They introduced low brokerage and now they will bring (hopefully) a good platform too. I just want a stable and cheap platform and hyper competition among brokers :). Maybe other brokers are afraid of pi ...

@Zerodha - Please do reply to this.

Hi zerodha
i have a trading account with you, wanted to trade in cash segment. wanted to know what is the usual time frame required for this after receiving the forms. I have been informed that its about a month

Thanks

Again problems with Nest trader this morning. My order didn't show as executed. Called them, they said that it was executed. My order book and trade book and the RMS all show that the trade wasn't executed. Reconciled and everything, no change.

Called them, they said that the order was filled. The same excuse of "something wrong at your end, everything is ok at our end" etc..etc..

The order history shows blank !! Here.

I will now log out and re-login, but before that, see here that the order book shows the order as pending.

Heck, maybe no damage done, but the trading is screwed. How can I trade with low confidence in the software ?? :mad: :mad: