Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

After login, orders not working.

unable to cancel orders.

Now if i take a loss , it's my fault.

Sorry for the rant , but Zerodha needs to provide a stable trading platform first.

Easy to blame the customers for bad trading platform.

Other brokers who don't use NEST don't have this problem. I was with religare for more than 1 year and never had issues like this.

@Zerodha, When will you provide your customers with a stable trading platform?

Dear throwawayacc123,

Please have patience...... Pi is coming to resolve all your problems...:):thumb:

HEM

Brill

Before release of PI, request Zerodha to get the Connectivity issue resolved.

i hope you are more aware of this issue than anybody else

sach007

Impatient Trader
One more problem always I see... when we put order... it gives message of validation pending... and it takes some of valuable time.. specially this hampers when we put MARKET ORDER...

xsis

zerodha looks no more than glorified dabba traders running their own terminal with their own rates. shameless creatures won't change.

nth time terminal problem. server not ready. who would have paid for my losses if they would have occurred because of your shady malpractices.

looks like SEBI inquiry is the only way out.

ru in this same busines pointed by @tracerbullet??????????????? speak up u..................:annoyed:

offtopic - i dont know anything about forex, but some of these brokers seem to be scary - here and here

zerodha looks no more than glorified dabba traders running their own terminal with their own rates. shameless creatures won't change.

nth time terminal problem. server not ready. who would have paid for my losses if they would have occurred because of your shady malpractices.

looks like SEBI inquiry is the only way out.

ru in this same busines pointed by @tracerbullet??????????????? speak up u..................:annoyed:
xsis, no point blaming Zerodha. He has to cover his own risk. you have signed the T&C before signing up with zerodha.

It is your fault if there is a technical glitch on Zerodha's server.

if you are not happy with this condition , there are always plenty of other brokers. you have chosen zerodha because of cheap brokerage. if you were in the brokerage business you would also cover your risk by putting the same T&C.

So pay cheap brokerage and accept the fact that there will be losses which are not under your control.I know it's not fair but that how the business is.

xsis

FO their business and to hell with their T&C. time hs come for some cleanup in this industry. i will write a detailed mail to sebi (with atleast 10 instances where they have manipulated/goofed up big time) and get their license cancelled.

i smell definite malpractices for sure. basically this has gone into their DNA which is very scary.

offtopic - i dont know anything about forex, but some of these brokers seem to be scary - here and here
xsis, no point blaming Zerodha. He has to cover his own risk. you have signed the T&C before signing up with zerodha.

It is your fault if there is a technical glitch on Zerodha's server.

if you are not happy with this condition , there are always plenty of other brokers. you have chosen zerodha because of cheap brokerage. if you were in the brokerage business you would also cover your risk by putting the same T&C.

So pay cheap brokerage and accept the fact that there will be losses which are not under your control.I know it's not fair but that how the business is.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Its strange that despite of so much comments... and its day time ZERODHA.. who is so much active in answering other things why keeping SILENCE.

FO their business and to hell with their T&C. time hs come for some cleanup in this industry. i will write a detailed mail to sebi (with atleast 10 instances where they have manipulated/goofed up big time) and get their license cancelled.

i smell definite malpractices for sure. basically this has gone into their DNA which is very scary.
Fine, then why do you still trade with them?.

you can change and go to a better broker.