Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Just an input. Previous margin calculator for cover order equities was way more user friendly, telling us the exposure we are getting and the number of shares we can buy with the available margin.
The margin rules have changed for CO by a bit, but we will add that multiplier on the new calculator as well..

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha users

I am trading with Zerodha from some time; quite confused with Zerodha's backoffice. Would request someone to help me in understanding how to check the average buy price of any Demat holding in backoffice?
Example:
1) I purchased 10 TATAMOTORS on 5th April for Rs.350
2) Purchased 20 more on 9th April for 380
3) Purchased 10 more on 14th April for 400
Now, after T+2 days I wanted to check my average purchase price in backoffice but couldn't find any link. I don't think Zerodha expect us to keep a separate logbook and calculate these things manually.
I am also using Sharekhan from last 2 years and they use to show all kind of price analysis in their DP/SR report for Demat holdings like - Profit/loss basis of current market price, average holding price etc. Not sure if Zerodha's backoffice has this feature.
Would request someone to help me on how to see this in backoffice.

Regards
In the old BO, you would have to see it under P&L, but give us sometime, you should have this report by eod on the new bo, bo2.zerodha.com

@Zerodha
I am trying to transfer some money from ICICI bank to Zerodha using ZT. After entering my details the system is asking for "grid card" authentication. I am using old ICICI debit card which is without grid.

How can i transfer money using my old card? Earlier the authentication process was by using random debit card numbers. Thanks

Zerodha

@Zerodha
I am trying to transfer some money from ICICI bank to Zerodha using ZT. After entering my details the system is asking for "grid card" authentication. I am using old ICICI debit card which is without grid.

How can i transfer money using my old card? Earlier the authentication process was by using random debit card numbers. Thanks
I guess you will have to speak to ICICI, because they have made this change in authentication process. My guess is that you will have to get a new debit card to be able to transfer funds online, until then u can use NEFT/RTGS http://zerodha.com/funds-transfer

I guess you will have to speak to ICICI, because they have made this change in authentication process. My guess is that you will have to get a new debit card to be able to transfer funds online, until then u can use NEFT/RTGS http://zerodha.com/funds-transfer
heck.. the banks are doing all sorts of things. Just today I received an SMS from Union Bank of India regarding some new thing called MOTP (Mobile One Time Password)... will look it up later.

@Zerodha
Just checked with ICICI Bank. Grid card is required for all transactions. Even NEFT transaction require the card to be upgraded with grid option for money transfer. Thank you for a quick reply :)