Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

YESTERDAY i HAD REQUESTED ON THIS NO ********* FOR A/C OPENING FORM BOTH SHARES & MCX HE TOLD ME WOULD GET IN MAIL WITHIN 15 MNTS BUT STILL NOT WITH ME CAN YOU GIVE ME LINK FOR THAT ALSO

Last edited:

Zerodha

see the convenience with which zerodha chooses to avoid replying on this :annoyed:
means they agree with every bit of limitations in their ZT + BO (provided here) :clap:
xsis, yep still a long way to go before we can match sharekhan in terms of user experience..

Do login to our new backoffice: bo2.zerodha.com, you will get the info that you want...

This is how it looks on login, you get the complete picture in just one donut chart, if you hover over each section of donut it will tell you all the things that you need to know, Funds, option premium, holdings value etc... http://tinypic.com/r/2ih7950/8

There is a limitation on ZT or NEST, that all positions showing up for F&O will show based on yesterdays closing price, and for holdings it doesn't show any average buying price. This is a vendor product, and no way to control what Omnesys/reuters has to offer.

But here is what we have done:

The holdings will look like this : http://tinypic.com/r/x6hjk4/8

Buy average price will show your average buying price (the reason it is showing NA is because, presently we have calculated holdings buying price from April 2014, if there is anything bought before that or transferred from another demat, it will show NA). We will soon have an option for all such stocks, for you to manually update the buying average price for easy reference in the future.

Similarly for open positions also, we will have an average buying/selling price, so if on the terminal everything is shown based on yesterdays closing, you can do a quick reference to this to see your average buying price.

We are trying to figure a way out to be able to automatically give you these links to access from ZT itself.

The boys working on our new BO in the office, have promised that this will turn out to be the best reporting tool available in India till date.. :) So crossing fingers..

Zerodha

YESTERDAY i HAD REQUESTED ON THIS NO FOR A/C OPENING FORM BOTH SHARES & MCX HE TOLD ME WOULD GET IN MAIL WITHIN 15 MNTS BUT STILL NOT WITH ME CAN YOU GIVE ME LINK FOR THAT ALSO
Praveen it is best you remove your phone number from the post, otherwise you might end up getting a bunch of calls for account opening.. ;)..

My bad, that is our sales manager number I guess, can you PM me your contact number?

Will ensure someone gets in touch with you immediately...

Punter presently, if you want to pledge you need to hold a demat account with us, and once you hold it you just need to send us an email request everytime you want to pledge. Our new BO will soon have an online request to pledge form..
I have a demat account with you also. :) But the issue is my shares are held in my old local broker's CDSL demat account. I have a nice amount of profitable shares like Adani ports with them, but I have no intention to sell it in the near future. But I wish to use them for useful purpose like funding.

Issue is how to make it possible? I think I have to first transfer these shares to my ILFS account with you and then pledge it, right? But can this be done, especially online?

Zerodha

I have a demat account with you also. :) But the issue is my shares are held in my old local broker's CDSL demat account. I have a nice amount of profitable shares like Adani ports with them, but I have no intention to sell it in the near future. But I wish to use them for useful purpose like funding.

Issue is how to make it possible? I think I have to first transfer these shares to my ILFS account with you and then pledge it, right? But can this be done, especially online?
Yes you will have to transfer the shares first, It cannot really be done online, you will have to give the DP slip to your local broker with the DP ID of the account with us. Transfer will happen in 24 hours.

ZT annoying since morning !!!:annoyed:
showing frequent disconnection. Not even letting to login again !!!:mad::annoyed:
That INT and BRD are showing red light. Something wrong with your internet connection. Please pay up your ISP first :D