Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

manishchan

@Zerodha
I am trying to transfer some money from ICICI bank to Zerodha using ZT. After entering my details the system is asking for "grid card" authentication. I am using old ICICI debit card which is without grid.

How can i transfer money using my old card? Earlier the authentication process was by using random debit card numbers. Thanks
@Zerodha
Just checked with ICICI Bank. Grid card is required for all transactions. Even NEFT transaction require the card to be upgraded with grid option for money transfer. Thank you for a quick reply :)
bearish : You are right. ICICI now requires the grid thingy for all the online transactions. In fact they sent messeges sometimes back asking to upgrade the card (for free) to grid one from non-grid.

xsis

see the convenience with which zerodha chooses to avoid replying on this :annoyed:
means they agree with every bit of limitations in their ZT + BO (provided here) :clap:

zerodha's backoffice looks pre-historic compared to other's esp. sharekhan TT.

infact in ZT, if u wanna check the opening rate, there is no provision like in trade tiger. even the next day if u wanna see the avg price, it will show last traded price as the avg price and thus totally wrong M2M :mad: they expect us to keep a BO open to track the opening rates/avg rates etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

i am actually repenting to open an a/c in it :annoyed: as i know this is not goona improve at all. if they took an year or so to work on BO, imagine how much they are gonna take to build a better customised terminal. opentrade/metatrader custom terminal is a distant reality!

only suggestion to zerodha - atleast build ur trading terminal by keeping trade tiger as benchmark............

Guys,

Can the share pledging with CDSL account be done online? I logged in the CDSL account, did not find or perhaps not been able to find, the so called pledge form they mentioned here https://www.cdslindia.com/downloads/faq/Demat CDSL Way - VII - Pledge.pdf . ( I want to transfer shares from CDSL to Zerodha's ILFS online for margin funding)

If anyone has done this with CDSL before, kindly help please.

Thanks

Regards

amitrandive

There must be that windows sound u get with a popup in case your speakers are on.
Thanks for reply.

But I have also used Sharekhan Trade Tiger.You may want to see that option.
Say we are working and we cannot keep a watch on the screen , we get a sound whose volume we can customize as per our requirement.

Windows pop up sound is feeble and useless.For hearing that sound you have to live in a sound proof room.
:lol:

where to check brokerage structure for shares and options in zerodha?????

can i use same a/c for commodity and stocks???

Zerodha

Guys,

Can the share pledging with CDSL account be done online? I logged in the CDSL account, did not find or perhaps not been able to find, the so called pledge form they mentioned here https://www.cdslindia.com/downloads/faq/Demat CDSL Way - VII - Pledge.pdf . ( I want to transfer shares from CDSL to Zerodha's ILFS online for margin funding)

If anyone has done this with CDSL before, kindly help please.

Thanks

Regards
Punter presently, if you want to pledge you need to hold a demat account with us, and once you hold it you just need to send us an email request everytime you want to pledge. Our new BO will soon have an online request to pledge form..

Zerodha

is there a way to short sell jk tyre and industry.. its not in fo
JK tyre is not even on our intraday list https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/Equity/, so you can't short it for intraday as well.

One of the ways to do it would be find a guy who owns the share, borrow it from him and sell it in the market. when the price comes down buy it back and transfer to his demat account. Since JK is not on the SLB list, it will be quite complex to do..