Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Yes...facing the same issue...but error msg showing...Now system is not available. please try after sometime...not able to login NOW
DOwnload new version from here-

http://common.arcadiadirect.net/common/SETUP/NOW VER/

Below one -
Tuesday, June 06, 2017 9:28 AM 2524017 NOW NEW VER_06062017.rar

Copy and paste this file in ur previous NOW installed folder, keep both just in case so this wil be renamed with NOW(2) or NOW(3).

Run from this new version.

bpr

msa5678

Kite mobile version is freezing quotes today well before the event.

Sorry, seems to be error with my network connection.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello Zerodha,

Just checked yesterday's ledger and found an entry for call-n-trade charges of Rs. 46.

How come ?? Nothing was auto squared off from your end yesterday. This did not show in the ledger yesterday evening, till late evening too. Appeared suddenly today.

Even if there was an auto-square off, how come the figure of Rs. 46 ?? One order call-n-trade is Rs. 20.

Another thing is about you and the contract notes. You send out contract notes after midnight !!!!!!! I don't know of any other broker who is so slow in sending the contract notes. One can not check it on the trade date, and the next day it may be forgotten/delayed reading.

After the fiasco of the 60 day challenge refund, and now this, I am beginning to doubt your intentions, the first time in the years of knowing you. Whatever the issues the customers had with you, one never doubted your financial integrity, so far.