Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

cloudTrader

Data difference in 2 instances of chart both having same scrip of crudeoilM,

the popup chart in another tab has different candle formations, different pattern of obv, compared to the chart opened in marketwatch window. :confused:

See the 12.25 candle, in mw window it is doji,

here in popup chart it is entirely different. obv patterns is entirely different.

Which one is correct?
Whatever fanfare was brought in HTML web charting has fizzed out with such typical problems. I don't know why so many tasks were opened at many fronts rather than focusing on single task at a time and making it near perfect.

Whatever fanfare was brought in HTML web charting has fizzed out with such typical problems. I don't know why so many tasks were opened at many fronts rather than focusing on single task at a time and making it near perfect.
Right, maybe instead dividing their efforts on multiple proprietary platforms like Pi & Kite, Zerodha should have focused only on Kite, to make it very good & stable but now, as things stand, all of their platforms regularly seem to have issues. Maybe, that's why RKSV have decided to stick with only Pro Web.

wisp

Where? Can you kindly link it?

EDIT : Never mind. Found it on youtube.
damage control by Nitin?

Wonder why they give a webinar with not enough notice!! I got the msg at 11.49 that theres a webinar at 12.30????

just listening to the video,

He thinks we are complete idiots :D :D wow! Nitin!! expected more from you!!

Last edited:

travi

damage control by Nitin?

Wonder why they give a webinar with not enough notice!! I got the msg at 11.49 that theres a webinar at 12.30????

Link to it? is it still live, surprising Z didn't post here.

damage control by Nitin?

Seems like it. :lol:

There wasn't much new or interesting.

Link to it? is it still live, surprising Z didn't post here.
I don't think you missed much, it was just the usual. He briefly touched upon the glitches that have become all too familiar to us, & said that they are constantly improving their infrastructure & adding capacity, so we won't have these problems anymore but I'll only believe it when they go 6 months without any significant problems.

Big news (for me). Zerodha have done the needful and corrected the dates. So, I have won the previous 60-day challenge :). The refund will be credited on Monday, they said (called them).

Actually it is the 4th time, but feels like a huge relief coming on the back of the very bad previous 2 quarters.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Big news (for me). Zerodha have done the needful and corrected the dates. So, I have won the previous 60-day challenge :). The refund will be credited on Monday, they said (called them).

Actually it is the 4th time, but feels like a huge relief coming on the back of the very bad previous 2 quarters.
Heartiest Congratulations !! Himmate Marda, to Madat e Khuda, ya to Zerodha hey idhar. :thumb: