Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

travi

hmm.. tracking live open interest is not a very smart thing to do, here is the reason why:

http://tradingqna.com/46352/the-live-open-interest-data-being-provided-exchanges-correct
Your explanation holds, sometimes I feel that I lag bcos I don't have certain data :D
A simple example, I always trade the trend, so truly, Change in OI has never given an edge. Then I think, I should analyze market profile, but EOD, its consistent for sideways not for major intraday huge swings.

Again an "accident" happened. I had placed a bracket order to sell Alahabad Bank @71.45; the order was executed, but the corresponding buy and stoploss were not generated.

Called them, connected to one executive, explained the problem, got cut off in 5 minutes.

Called them again, spoke to another executive, re-explained the problem, she said she will contact RMS team..... contacted, she said they will raise a corresponding buy order and both will be squared off at EOD... got cut off after 14-15 min.

Called them, connected to yet another executive, re-re-explained the problem, contacting RMS - put on hold, moved me to RMS.

Finally the RMS guy said they will give ad-hoc margin and raise a buy order as NRML. Ok.

The whole thing took more than 30 minutes. Now I have 2 open positions, one from the BO and one from the NRML. I guess at EOD I will face whatever loss + the cost of both the trades. Getting tired of all this now.

travi

Again an "accident" happened. I had placed a bracket order to sell Alahabad Bank @71.45; the order was executed, but the corresponding buy and stoploss were not generated.

Called them, connected to one executive, explained the problem, got cut off in 5 minutes.

Called them again, spoke to another executive, re-explained the problem, she said she will contact RMS team..... contacted, she said they will raise a corresponding buy order and both will be squared off at EOD... got cut off after 14-15 min.

Called them, connected to yet another executive, re-re-explained the problem, contacting RMS - put on hold, moved me to RMS.

Finally the RMS guy said they will give ad-hoc margin and raise a buy order as NRML. Ok.

The whole thing took more than 30 minutes. Now I have 2 open positions, one from the BO and one from the NRML. I guess at EOD I will face whatever loss + the cost of both the trades. Getting tired of all this now.
Was this on NEST TP Bhai ?

travi

They have announced BO/CO (MIS based trades) will square-off at 3PM instead of 3:20PM now.