Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Good point TP Bhai,
@Zerodha
What are the challenges you face that forces simultaneous logins to not work ?
It must be due to security reasons. It ensures that only one person is using ur account.

travi

It must be due to security reasons. It ensures that only one person is using ur account.
True, but one person can use account on two devices also.
There are differences b/w kite, Pi and Nest. What if I want to chart on Pi and place through NEST etc

Also, single login doesn't guarantee that account is logged in only by account holder.
For this, they have two step auth in place already. They can strengthen it by using something like Google Authenticator etc which many have started implementing as well.
Every 30 secs, it refreshes.

I was just going along the lines of gmail, skype, fb etc and they all have a unified system. Infact, based on other type of activity detection systems, they occasionally send notifications of suspected unauthorized access.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

1) One of the impediments (for me) about using Kite is the lack of snap quote window. Can you introduce this, even as a widget (like the stock widget) ? Of course, just make sure that it is of the size of the stock widget, else the purpose will be defeated. The snap quote in Pi isn't very appealing.

2) We know that the speed of execution is the best in Nest, as compared to Pi or Kite. So can you allow simultaneous log in for Kite + Nest ?
Good point TP Bhai,
@Zerodha
What are the challenges you face that forces simultaneous logins to not work ?
True, but one person can use account on two devices also.
There are differences b/w kite, Pi and Nest. What if I want to chart on Pi and place through NEST etc

Also, single login doesn't guarantee that account is logged in only by account holder.
For this, they have two step auth in place already. They can strengthen it by using something like Google Authenticator etc which many have started implementing as well.
Every 30 secs, it refreshes.

I was just going along the lines of gmail, skype, fb etc and they all have a unified system. Infact, based on other type of activity detection systems, they occasionally send notifications of suspected unauthorized access.
Simultaneous logins aren't allowed as per exchange regulations.

We are working on providing snap quote functionality on Kite and it should be made available soon.

columbus

@zerodha ,

Provide a means to place ORDERS from chart in KITE .The way you do it in
Mobile Trading is good.You can adopt the same in DESKTOP also.

travi