Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I faced the same issue...the rep didnt even acknowledge that there was an error at their end...exact same reply as urs...will contact rms team...good to know i alone didnt face the issue

I faced the same issue...the rep didnt even acknowledge that there was an error at their end...exact same reply as urs...will contact rms team...good to know i alone didnt face the issue
Btw suffered a loss of 2k because of this
How does one contact their RMS team directly ?? :confused:

I dont think we can contact rms team directly...this kind of approach makes u question ur relationship with them long term..trust deficit..what if u have a big position and this happens?

I dont think we can contact rms team directly...this kind of approach makes u question ur relationship with them long term..trust deficit..what if u have a big position and this happens?
Any position is a big position for a day trader. Even pending orders are a stressor, if something goes hinky in the system.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
You were also using BO?

Hello Zerodha,

When we call you, we are asked to input the last 4 digits of customer id + ZPIN.

So how come your customer care executives don't know who is calling ? They ask your customer id and Zpin again and again.