Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

comm4300

@zerodha:

Thank you. This decision of yours must have meant sacrificing a stream of revenue (no matter how small).

Goes to show the maturity behind the "brains" of Zerodha team.

Your current mode of encouraging successful traders is well appreciated.

Wishlist:
1. Kite improvement(BO, CO, Chart etc). Ever since i've started using kite, i do not even login to my Windows OS. Its linux now.
2. Pledging of shared online.
3. MF online.
4. Better BO or Improvised BO/quant. Beta of portfolio for hedging purposes. Stats like R-squared, Volatility of porftolio etc.
5. Videos, Videos and more Videos. You have become so big in terms of offerings and products that a new customer will feel overwhelmed when he joins you.

and lastly, Thank you.

Last edited:
Following news....So Now Zerodha want to convert trader to investor......

Stock investments are now FREE at Zerodha
- Unlimited free equity delivery trades. No String attached.

Starting 1 Dec 2015, equity investments are absolutely FREE at Zerodha. That's right, ZERO brokerage. No special terms and conditions, no clauses, no limited time periods, and no strings attached!
Very very good initiative, Zerodha.

@zerodha:

Thank you. This decision of yours must have meant sacrificing a stream of revenue (no matter how small).

Goes to show the maturity behind the "brains" of Zerodha team.

Thankfully, you did not fall for the trading leagues and led the traders towards a downhill path. Your current mode of encouraging successful traders is well appreciated.

Wishlist:
1. Kite improvement(BO, CO, Chart etc). Ever since i've started using kite, i do not even login to my Windows OS. Its linux now.
2. Pledging of shared online.
3. MF online.
4. Better BO or Improvised BO/quant. Beta of portfolio for hedging purposes. Stats like R-squared, Volatility of porftolio etc.
5. Videos, Videos and more Videos. You have become so big in terms of offerings and products that a new customer will feel overwhelmed when he joins you.

and lastly, Thank you.
No issues with your wish list, but the trading has its place in the market and is useful. We can discuss that elsewhere in the forum.

Good move from Zerodha. With its own DP already in place ( has it started functioning ??), the no brokerage on equity trades will be a great thing for investors.

Smart_trade