Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Whenever KITE is accessed using FIREFOX , AVG (antivirus pack) cautions me
"FIREFOX is using lot of memory". ( no multiple tabs )
If you add an indicator to the chart, quit firefox , re-load it and open a chart, does that indicator get loaded automatically ?

On my computer, I had to add all the indicators every time I re-load firefox and Kite.

Chrome do not have this issue. It automatically loads all the indicators. It also remembers "tools" that I had added to each of the scrip.

I tried even saving the set of Indicators under a name using the + button provided by Kite to save as template. However this info gets deleted as soon as I close the browser.

I am not sure if it is bug with firefox or my install problem.

Do you experience any of this?

columbus

If you add an indicator to the chart, quit firefox , re-load it and open a chart, does that indicator get loaded automatically ?

On my computer, I had to add all the indicators every time I re-load firefox and Kite.

Chrome do not have this issue. It automatically loads all the indicators. It also remembers "tools" that I had added to each of the scrip.

I tried even saving the set of Indicators under a name using the + button provided by Kite to save as template. However this info gets deleted as soon as I close the browser.

With FIREFOX ,I do not how the problem.Old settings are restored when
FIREFOX browser is opened.But if I delete History using program like CCLEANER ,all templates/ settings are lost.

Check in Settings > Privacy > Remember History or
If Use Custom History > Check accept Cookies from site
then Accept third party cookies ALWAYS also
Keep until : They expiry

With FIREFOX ,I do not how the problem.Old settings are restored when
FIREFOX browser is opened.But if I delete History using program like CCLEANER ,all templates/ settings are lost.

While using CCleaner Cleaner > Application you can Uncheck option COOKIES and Internet Cache and your setting will not be lost.

You can also retain you browsing history as well by Unchecking History option

There is seperate option for each browser under application.

Probably there is an option to individually select/deselect individual cookies of each websites if you wish to retain settings for Kite only and wish to clean everything else.

Last edited:
Check in Settings > Privacy > Remember History or
If Use Custom History > Check accept Cookies from site
then Accept third party cookies ALWAYS also
Keep until : They expiry
I do not know how firefox configures this. Technically autoloading of previous settings etc should fall in the cache section and not cookies. In advance -> network-> ovrride automatic cache management was on automatic. I changed to manual and set a cache size to 1000MB. I had also saved the page. This did the trick. I am not sure whether it is manual setting of cache of saving of page (illogical) corrected the issue.

In privacy-history was in "use custom setting for history" -> "Accept third party coockies" was in always (if I remember correctly).

Any way the problem is corrected - period.

thank to all.

praveen98

We have a new release of Pi bridge. So here are two things that are firsts in India

1. Using this bridge you can connect any programming language to Pi to fire orders.
2. U can not only fire orders, but also get all responses back from the bridge. This is a super cool thing.
3. When you connect any other program to Pi. This program will need data feeds to run the program. Neotrade with whom we have partnered will give data on any platform that a client needs. Until now data vendors would give data only on Amibroker/metastock etc. But Neotrade will now give data also on Python, Java, C# and more.
4. Neotrade is also giving free data feeds on Amibroker until March 2016 for free.

This post has all the details: http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradezerodha/pi-bridge/pi-bridge-gateway-to-trade-using-other-programs
Hi,
Is the freedata to amibroker offer for Pi bridge users or any active zerodha client(Who is not interested to use Pi Bridge)?:rofl:

Last edited:
In KITE sometime high and lows are not correct when using crosshairs over the candle. i have to move up and down on a candle to get correct values.:(
I think it's because of one indicator i m using and chart displays indicators value.
if possible indicator value should be displayed in another pane.