Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Riskyman

What do u mean by customization?
Customization means that an user can set his own parameters. (obviously you guys know this). For example, The W % R indicator in PI shows -40 and -80. The default values for the indicator( as per the guy who made the indicator) should be -15/-85 or -20/-80. PI users cannot customize anything. Another example.. if I want to increase the thickness of a trendline or a moving average you cannot do it. Also there is no facility to scroll the screen up/down. Im thankful that you guys introduced the sideways hand scroll finally in the latest version. It was such a pain to keep clicking a button to go back to the previous screen if you wanted to check previous days action.

There are lots of things you guys can improve upon, if you take trader feedback in the right spirit. You could end up making PI a very very good product. After all you have come this far with it.

Good luck to you guys and I really hope you make the best trading software we folks have ever used.

Zerodha

Customization means that an user can set his own parameters. (obviously you guys know this). For example, The W % R indicator in PI shows -40 and -80. The default values for the indicator( as per the guy who made the indicator) should be -15/-85 or -20/-80. PI users cannot customize anything. Another example.. if I want to increase the thickness of a trendline or a moving average you cannot do it. Also there is no facility to scroll the screen up/down. Im thankful that you guys introduced the sideways hand scroll finally in the latest version. It was such a pain to keep clicking a button to go back to the previous screen if you wanted to check previous days action.

There are lots of things you guys can improve upon, if you take trader feedback in the right spirit. You could end up making PI a very very good product. After all you have come this far with it.

Good luck to you guys and I really hope you make the best trading software we folks have ever used.
Ah yes on Pi. we are working on it. I thought u were talking about our new web platform kite.zerodha.com. Check it out the charting, is quite cool.

comm4300

Yep, we will give an option to pull as much data as u want. As and when u drag to the left, more data shows up.
thanks,

Kite has turned out to be my preferred choice to login and trade.

two more request:

a. kite - please have the option to save chart settings after pop out. Yes, it is/was there, but it won't remember after login/out.
b. online pledging of shares (zerodha demat).

Also, have a detailed write up of how to open the demat a/c for all possible customer types.

Riskyman

Ah yes on Pi. we are working on it. I thought u were talking about our new web platform kite.zerodha.com. Check it out the charting, is quite cool.
""Ah yes on pi"" sounds like you guys are almost forgetting Pi platform :)

kite looks pretty cool. Nice work!! :thumb:

Zerodha

thanks,

Kite has turned out to be my preferred choice to login and trade.

two more request:

a. kite - please have the option to save chart settings after pop out. Yes, it is/was there, but it won't remember after login/out.
b. online pledging of shares (zerodha demat).

Also, have a detailed write up of how to open the demat a/c for all possible customer types.
You can save charts as templates, with all your indicators and time frame selected. Check the arrows on the image. Once saved, you can basically just load any chart and change to any time frame u want.

Yes online pledging will start soon.

Last edited:

Zerodha

""Ah yes on pi"" sounds like you guys are almost forgetting Pi platform :)

kite looks pretty cool. Nice work!! :thumb:
Nah Pi is always on mind :)

Btw, we have Pi bridge+ being released by this weekend. Two way communication.

So you can not only fire orders, but you can pull all information like cash, order details, positions back using the bridge to platform of your choice.

It works seamlessly, so for all the programming crowd, u can now do all your risk management, execution algo's on and more on platform of your choice.

Snake.Head

Nah Pi is always on mind :)

Btw, we have Pi bridge+ being released by this weekend. Two way communication.

So you can not only fire orders, but you can pull all information like cash, order details, positions back using the bridge to platform of your choice.

It works seamlessly, so for all the programming crowd, u can now do all your risk management, execution algo's on and more on platform of your choice.
Hope this new bridge+ is well integration with amibroker buy and sell order