Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Zerodha, just to give a suggestion. Why dont you add a group chat feature on your website. Your clients can login in that chat section. You will just need to assign one person to take care of client's queries. At times like when the lines are down, clients just need to speak to someone who can patiently hear them out. They all call for the same reason, clogging the line. Group chat support is faster, you dont need much infrastructure and its cost effective as well.

Your well wisher. (Very few left perhaps) ;)
@bearish/rishi,

Our support team is 100+ in size now, much much more than when we started. On days when there are issues and if suddenly 2000 people call up same time, there will be a waiting period on the phone. We can't have 2000 people on the support team, and there is no other way around it.

I don't know if any broker, or matter of fact any other business in support industry have a solution for this. From banks, to telecom, to retail.

Putting 1 person on a chatting engine to answer 20000 active trading clients is not practical. We will then need to have 100 people only answering on chat.

Rish

@bearish/rishi,

Our support team is 100+ in size now, much much more than when we started. On days when there are issues and if suddenly 2000 people call up same time, there will be a waiting period on the phone. We can't have 2000 people on the support team, and there is no other way around it.

I don't know if any broker, or matter of fact any other business in support industry have a solution for this. From banks, to telecom, to retail.

Putting 1 person on a chatting engine to answer 20000 active trading clients is not practical. We will then need to have 100 people only answering on chat.
Agreed, same way we can't wait for issue to resolve 30 minutes(anything can happen in the financial market), since, money is ours. Customer needs solution not justification. Anyway, this is my last post regarding the topic, since, i have already withdrawn the money from the account, my job is not to verify others infrastructure.

Take Care. bye bye ..all the best

megapixel

I logged into KITE ...and found Holding LTP prices are wrong

Time: 9.01 PM Date: 6/sept/2015

Could you please check why KITE showing wrong LTP price in holding section

Last edited:
Do go through that module. If you are trading intraday or F&O, you have to use ITR4. If called for scrutiny, yeah it could mean penalty on whatever tax u have not paid for.
i am a swing trader. there is no intraday or F/O turnover. and i also reinvested my capital gains as well as my capital.
my tax consultant is ignorant regarding the tax in share transaction. he could not able to guide me regarding "claim refund". he suggested me to file the tax later because he is busy with other clients.
i am already filled ITR-16 disclosing my salary income which is non taxable. am i able to file another IT return.
totally, i am in a complete jeopardy regarding the taxes from income from share transaction. kindly help me anyone.

Zerodha

i am a swing trader. there is no intraday or F/O turnover. and i also reinvested my capital gains as well as my capital.
my tax consultant is ignorant regarding the tax in share transaction. he could not able to guide me regarding "claim refund". he suggested me to file the tax later because he is busy with other clients.
i am already filled ITR-16 disclosing my salary income which is non taxable. am i able to file another IT return.
totally, i am in a complete jeopardy regarding the taxes from income from share transaction. kindly help me anyone.
If you are doing only delivery based trading, ITR2 is enough. ITR2 has details to fill both salary and capital gains. There is no concept of turnover etc in case of capital gains.

You can rectify your old IT returns anytime before 3 years from filing. So yeah, nothing to be worried about. ITR2 is quite simple and all those online guys like cleartax etc can do it for u. No need to go to a CA.

Do read through this: http://zerodha.com/varsity/module/markets-and-taxation/

Hello Zerodha, one of the biggest issues with me is that call-n-trade is not available for BO. Not even for cancellation/ square off.

There are always unexpected situations like power cut, internet disconnect etc. which mandate squaring off the current orders or cancelling the unexecuted orders.

Please facilitate this ASAP.