Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hi Zerodha,

Facing issues with Pi since yesterday. It keeps on hanging repeatedly. Yesterday was atbest able to open 2 charts simultaneously. Today with just a chart open and add even 1 indicator it keeps hanging. Have shutdown & restarted both Pi & laptop multiple times, still the same issue.

I thought of checking PI again after Zerodha opened it up for all the members since last week.

I have been facing this problem consistantly ever since. The flash screen stays on at "Loading contracts for subscribed exchanges" . Even after left for hours , the application does not seem to work. And yet it came up quickly a couple of times and I could check its working.

One strange thing I noticed is that the networking data shows :"Bytes sent" is more than "Bytes received". I wonder what data is this application sending from my computer and to where and for what purpose ?

Shouldn't it be otherway round?. Bytes received more than Bytes sent ? if it is downloading the contracts list.

I think Zerodha should take a closer look at this.

princy01

zerodha users can you please tell how does NOW works on zerodha?

is it good enough ?

i have seen people complaining about NOW by zerodha too , when NOW is independent of zerodha as far as i know

Zerodha

I thought of checking PI again after Zerodha opened it up for all the members since last week.

I have been facing this problem consistantly ever since. The flash screen stays on at "Loading contracts for subscribed exchanges" . Even after left for hours , the application does not seem to work. And yet it came up quickly a couple of times and I could check its working.

One strange thing I noticed is that the networking data shows :"Bytes sent" is more than "Bytes received". I wonder what data is this application sending from my computer and to where and for what purpose ?

Shouldn't it be otherway round?. Bytes received more than Bytes sent ? if it is downloading the contracts list.

I think Zerodha should take a closer look at this.
Hmm.. can u pm ur client ID.