Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Smartjones (Refco Sec.)

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other local broker

Votes: 82 13.9%

• Total voters
Dear Ms.Jyoti Kour,

Greetings of the day to you.

As per your telecon with our Team Leader, Ms.Merlyn we request you to please revert with the bank statement so that we can have the same checked at our end and assist you accordingly.
Kindly feel free to revert in case of any further clarifications.

Thank you for visiting www.sharekhan.com

Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to a long and pleasant association.

Regards,

Team Sharekhan

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 01:32 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: Fw: RE: Status of my Account Activation

Reminder,any clue about my account activation.

--- On Tue, 7/29/08, Jyoti Kour <riyakour@*****.com> wrote:

Subject: RE:'SLTD=003-495-049' Status of my Account Activation
To: "Team Sharekhan" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 7:21 PM

As I have mentioned earlier that .I recently applied for Trading Account with Sharekhan on 11th July 08 my acknowledgement Slip no. 30249693.I was attended by your Sales Executive Mr.Kadir Ansari and Mr.Sandip Bhutan and I also drawn a blank cheque in favor of ShareKhan Cheque no.224830 HDFC Bank.As you can make out those name of your sales executive mentioned on the acknowledgement slip.I also spoke to Mr.Suraj he told me to issue blank cheque because it is difficult to process.Uptill today i called this number 022-6662 1111 n number of times and spoken to every customer service executives they asked me to register a Police Complain as this is purely a fraud case.But i didnt ask them for their VOTERS ID or PASSPORT copy in order to verify their identity. The cash is already withdrawn from my account from some HDFC credit card franchise on 14th July 08 there phone number is 64530947,but till date my account was not activated.

--- On Tue, 7/29/08, Team Sharekhan <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE:'SLTD=003-495-049' Status of my Account Activation
To: "riyakour@*****.com" <riyakour@*****.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 6:49 PM

Dear Madam,

Greetings of the day to you.

At the outset we regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Request you to revert with the Contact details of any if the mentioned Sales executives and the Branch from which you have applied for account opening.

Kindly feel free to revert in case of any further clarifications.

Thank you for visiting us at www.sharekhan.com

Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to a long and pleasant association.

Regards,

Team Sharekhan.

Subject:Financial Scam with Sharekhan

My name is Miss.Jyoti,the first week of July 08 i called up Sharekhan (Broker in SENSEX) and spoke to them about my will to open an account with them.Then on 11th july 08 they send their 2 sales executive Mr.Ansari and Mr.Sandip,the ask me to sign a blank cheque in favor of Sharekhan to which i refused but then their Marketing Officer Mr,Sooraj (98zxxxxxxx) spoke to me saying it's their usual process and we are facing difficulties while stamping the cheque after which I issue a blank cheque from my HDFC bank account cheque number :224830.After which those 2 sales executive issued me an acknowledgement slip 30249693 (Attached Document).After which on which the chequed issued for Rs 5049/- was with drawn on 14th July 08 (Attached Document clearly states money is withdrawn on 14th July).After which the money is gone.I called Sharekhan HO 'n' number of times but they say they didn't receive anything.Then i realised i was cheated by Sharekhan.I called the same number on which I spoke to Sooraj but this time It is Mr.Shabbir,he clearly denied any involvement and started giving threats any abusing me.He says i never spoke to you before and says Mr.Sooraj itself is a fraud and duped many by this way.But one thing i can't understand I called HO of sharekhan so how come this fraudster came to know about it ,is sharekhan staff members also has hand in gloves with this fraudters. So i ask you to make a public appeal against this fraudster.If you want I can help with all details ,provided you should reply to me on this email.Below is my all details of conversation with Sharekhan Staff.

Subject:Financial Scam with Sharekhan

My name is Miss.Jyoti,the first week of July 08 i called up Sharekhan (Broker in SENSEX) and spoke to them about my will to open an account with them.Then on 11th july 08 they send their 2 sales executive Mr.Ansari and Mr.Sandip,the ask me to sign a blank cheque in favor of Sharekhan to which i refused but then their Marketing Officer Mr,Sooraj (98zxxxxxxx) spoke to me saying it's their usual process and we are facing difficulties while stamping the cheque after which I issue a blank cheque from my HDFC bank account cheque number :224830.After which those 2 sales executive issued me an acknowledgement slip 30249693 (Attached Document).After which on which the chequed issued for Rs 5049/- was with drawn on 14th July 08 (Attached Document clearly states money is withdrawn on 14th July).After which the money is gone.I called Sharekhan HO 'n' number of times but they say they didn't receive anything.Then i realised i was cheated by Sharekhan.I called the same number on which I spoke to Sooraj but this time It is Mr.Shabbir,he clearly denied any involvement and started giving threats any abusing me.He says i never spoke to you before and says Mr.Sooraj itself is a fraud and duped many by this way.But one thing i can't understand I called HO of sharekhan so how come this fraudster came to know about it ,is sharekhan staff members also has hand in gloves with this fraudters. So i ask you to make a public appeal against this fraudster.If you want I can help with all details ,provided you should reply to me on this email.Below is my all details of conversation with Sharekhan Staff.
Are u located in Mumbai?
vps

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE ON LINE TRADING ACCOUNT WITH INDIA INFOLINE LTD (5PAISA.COM) .
I HAVE LOST Rs.18200/ DUE UNAUTHORISED TRADING IN MY ACCOUNT WHEN I WENT TO HONG KONG FOR 50 DAYS HOLIDAY TO MEET MY DAUGHTER .

HOW I CAN PROCCED AGAINST THE COMPANY IN THIS MATTER